[San Francisco, US] East (New York) vs West (San Francisco) Group Ride 01/18 - 01/19

You’re finally gonna make it!!

yup. I chanced upon a large group coming out of gg park once that quickly ducked into the coffee shop beside whole foods and left no trace.

o shit I just read its in 5 hours! thought it was tomorrow. I still will probably make it. burnt the 6.6 flipsky esc and switch in a new one…and cure a quick glue on enclosure. shit maybe I need faster curing glue. very doable.

Well the speed demons is in 5 hours, the actual ride is tomorrow at 1pm. If you can’t make it today tomorrow is the big one so don’t worry

1 Like

cool will do that. and the glue will cure. syched to see the mob and the respose. thinking of bringing a panhandling sign and cup attached to the deck to raise money for more batteries. no im not going to do it . but if I dressed like a total bum and brought out the nastiest remote and duct taped a sign on…i like it

maybe a costume is in order. . a super long cape. ill bring my old cassettes for trailers. or are we low key. with a mirrored visor on I could be comfortably ridiculous.

4 Likes

I am coming up there from the South Bay!

1 Like

Giant group ride with NYC

8 Likes

Not a moment too soon! The pier looks a little different today. image

We somehow sniped the perfect day months in advance :rofl:

4 Likes

Some footage of the East vs West

13 Likes

my least favorite part is at 7:18

Edit: it’s me

1 Like

lol nice signal flares!

Why is that?

Is that you? Lol

Haha I’m just joking, it’s when I appear

1 Like

Yep 10char

1 Like

Oh shit. That’s you!. I was about to get ready to go bullistic on someone for hating on Jason :joy:

1 Like

Another super sick video

6 Likes