Ruroc Helmet SALE!

For anyone who is/was looking for a cool helmet. Ruroc is having a end of season sale! Cheapest US shipping is $22 https://www.ruroc.com/en/56-end-of-season-sale

2 Likes

I’m just going to add my friends experience here as these helmets are a bit more costly then a tsg or around the same price

• the visor is cheaply put on and falls off
  • the plastic on the goggle strap breaks easily
  • you have to take the helmet apart to put it on and off, that means pull off goggles, pull off the chin, then remove the lid… Or put on the lid, pop on the chin, and then the goggles.

For the cost they seem overly cumbersome… They look gnarly but… After seeing one first hand. I’d leave them to the snowboarders…

4 Likes

I wish TSG did cool colors or paint jobs like that. Maybe we could start a business of customTSG helmets. I’ve always wanted a Gundam themed helmet right now people call me a power ranger with my red tsg

It’s crazy that the face needs to come off to put on and off. Visor I don’t care too much about since I’d just use my sunglasses. For that MSRP you’d think the quality would be great.

Too bad I missed the TSG group buy the visibility of that helmet is awesome. The cheapest one I see is the purple one. Not too big of a fan of that

Maybe someone could start another? What was the MOQ?

i like the triple8 race helmet as well looks like some versions are going for sub 200 atm

2 Likes

Yea, the t8 racer black was $146 on Amazon recently…

www.privatesportshop.com has Ruroc for 50% off

I can invite friends and get a 10 Euro credit. If this will be done today I can send you the 10 Euro by Paypal.

I think the company is from France so it will be for EU.

@klaus79856 whats your email? I need it if u want dat 10 euro