'sk3' 6374 190kv sensored extended shaft

Congrats for the wedding @barajabali :thumbsup: Your entering the selected group of ringed men of this world. :ring:

3 Likes

Congrats dude!

1 Like

Thanks man haha

2 Likes

Thanks dude

1 Like

@CamBo @jmasta @SOICDIP

There are only 4 available on the site. I ordered just enough for you guys. Same price!

Please purchase on my site http://www.chiboards.com/eboard-parts/6080-149kv-6-12s-motor-extended-shaft

For everyone else, please purchase with this link http://www.chiboards.com/eboard-parts/6080-190kv-6-12s-motor-extended-shaft

The more preorders the better! Just spent 6 grand on the hall today. BROKEE

1 Like

Cool, do they have the long sensor cables with the correct VESC connector, key way, good wires etc?

Edit: Saw it on your site and paid.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Payment sent for the 149kV

Congrats on the wedding!

2 Likes

Thank you! for both :slight_smile:

@SOICDIP 1 149kv motor left for you bud!

Order placed. Thanks!

Thank you!

Sucker :blush:. Just kidding, gratz brother.

2 Likes

haha thanks man. Gotta try to bring my mountain board to Maui for my honey moon. Wish me luck

1 Like

That sounds awesome. Hopefully traveling with it won’t be too much of a hassle.

Yea I doubt ill get it though but Ill have a backup to pick my board up when I fail

How hard is it to change the sk3 6374 shaft? And where can I get replacement shafts in EU?

It’s easy. What do you want to do? Shorter? I can cut it for you

To be honest I messed up my current shaft when trying to grind down a keyway. I contacted HobbyKing and they said that’s the replacement shaft for the 6374 only was sold from the Asian warehouse and since I live in Sweden the shipping will be too expensive (like 18 Euro). Maybe I could buy a shaft with keyway from you? :slight_smile:

Yea sure. I ordered spares with the last motor shipment I got in. Do you wanted extended or regular

Regular is fine. Would the keyway look like the one on the diyelectricskateboard motors?

What would the price including shipping be? :slight_smile: