'sk3' 6374 190kv sensored extended shaft

Yeah, those are dope motors.

1 Like

@MrHappy @GrecoMan @themegak @deucesdown @Emerson

I ordered 5 more, one for each of you :wink: http://www.chiboards.com/eboard-parts/6080-190kv-6-12s-motor-extended-shaft

1 Like

Nice! Would it poor form for me to sneak in and order two of them right now? :smile:

I’ll let the other guys take their option to buy first, but if they pass or you can order two more you can count me in for two.

Go for it, These need 3 weeks to get here anyway to i can just order more if i sell out :slight_smile:

1 Like

ha! if I hadn’t just picked up a new sk3 I would’ve jumped on this! they’ll sell out quick to

My wallet rn.

5 Likes

60mm can diameter, 80mm can length

Wheeetttt?? That thing is monster!! So sad I can only put smthg less than 77 mil. For a good Turnigy (and a good price) I could dig into my wallet… hummmm…

1 Like

Yeah, but a chunk of that is the internal fan thickness. That’s why the bigger SK3’s seem so much longer than other motors with the same nominal size.

1 Like

Built in fan- less prone to over heating

Niiiice! Paid. Winter build parts order has begun.

1 Like

Thanks man!

In. All shiny and chrome.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for offering these! Just paid for two to couple with the new drive system that @chaka designed.

1 Like

Thanks for all the orders guys, I just have 1 more in “stock” from the last order. Let me know if there is interest for me, Ill place an order for 10 more. The last 5 had a Keyway which made them a bit more expensive. http://www.chiboards.com/eboard-parts/6080-190kv-6-12s-motor-extended-shaft

still got one without the keyway?

Yup right on my site you’d get the lay one of that batch.

You should def keep a stock of these, they are well specked and the demand will be higher than you think.

Yea I see that I sold 10 within 2 days. I didn’t make any money but hey it’s the holidays

1 Like

Out of curiosity, how would you compare these to tb or bkb 6374 motors? Specs?

1 Like