'sk3' 6374 190kv sensored extended shaft

Just as long as they normally come

2 Likes

Aight I’m down. I am also in need of the 12mm pulley, do you think you would also be able to grind a flat spot on the motor shaft? I could probably do it but I don’t have an angle grinder, just a dremel

I can PayPal any time. Whatever is easier

Just double checking that this also has standard 6374 mounting holes? I have one of the mounts from the shogu group buy

yes it has 6374 mounting holes.

Yea I can grind you a flatspot on both sides i dont mind.

Can you purchase off of my site? You got the last one:)

1 Like

Of course! And Wooo I’m lucky

Just ordered! Order #21, would appreciate the flat spots, makes my life easier. Think shipping will be about 3-5 days?

1 Like

Yes once theyre in stock. should be about 3 weeks

1 Like

Awesome 10char

86.30 mm !! Big Kahunas. Wayyy to large for my mounts. :open_mouth:

Question: are there any motors in the Turnigy inventory that are not bare metal looking? Any black version?

No grinding needed, use retaining compound. I use it on the same motors.

Not that I know of. Personally I like it this way but you can paint it

1 Like

If you could also grind me a flat spot that would be appreciated

1 Like

Can you find one more to sell? :slight_smile: This looks purfect for a build I’m working on. It’s fine if you can’t!

Yea potentially. I wonder if there would be interest for me to keep this item in my store full time?

1 Like

I’m guessing it’ll be largely price dependent. From customer’s perspective (me), the differentiators are,

• long shaft (fits 15mm belt pulleys comfortably)
  • sensored, plug n play with vesc, no sensor wire adapter
  • long wires, silicone phase
  • silver (not black)
  • more oomph
  • but hard to fit in dual setups
  • 190kv a bit tight for 12s

I’d be down for one as well if you can get a hold of it.

@deucesdown It’d be the same price. Maybe $115 shipped or something. I run them on 12s all day on all my boards.

@Emerson Ill post back here if i order a bunch more. I’d do it if i got a couple preorders to lighten the load on me a bit.

I’m in dude! Anything I can do to help, still owe you big for all the help you gave me early on.

1 Like

Cool! maybe i’ll do it that way then. Ill have to contact my supplier and see how many I can buy minimum

I want to congratulate you on selling a motor with the correct sensor connector for the Vesc. I don’t know why it took this long for someone to do this.

1 Like

thanks! I’ll take my award now.

Nah but for real… I sell things that work for me. I’m all about easier.

2 Likes

Depending on price, I would stock them in the smallest quanties that it makes sense for you to buy. that way you will always have a few sitting around and if your selling out constantly you can raise your order quantity. I vote for stocking these in the store :wink:

2 Likes