Rocket Freeflow and Rocket Dual

I’ve had my eye out for a deck that would accommodate the standard drop G-bombs hangers I ordered at the beginning of my build but later scrapped the idea because of overall length.

This is G-Bomb’s “Freewill” deck. It’fairly short which would almost certainly limit batter capacity but I like the proportions. Would like to see a pic of these G-Bomb’s on your deck.

1 Like

@Monk - Nice… That would definitely be a great setup.

I ordered 2… I’ll post some photos when I get a chance.

Would look great too with some Freebord bindings :slight_smile:

You ordered two of the G-bomb decks? Or the Hangers? First nice day today. Took the opportunity to take some pics.

20 Likes

I am going to buy the Rocket Dual for my birthday, when would I have to order it in order to receive it at the end of march? I’m in Toronto btw. Also, the deck length is my only concern. I’m used to a 37" deck. When do you think the longer deck will be available?

You should probably go on the second batch. This board is around 33–34 " which is only about 3 inches short of your other one. Shouldn’t make much of a difference

@delduked - Order ASAP. We have a second batch in production right now. Half of the batch should be done around March 10th.

has the 1st batch of boards shipped yet?

I think some are shipping according to Reddit users

Which sub reddit /r/ElectricSkateboarding?

Some have shipped, not all.

You can PM me your order # and I can check to see how far yours is.

We hope to get them all out soon though.

1 Like

Yeah. 10/10

I just ordered one! I’M SO EXCITED!

4 Likes

I ordered the Rocket dual with the 12s setup. It should be arriving today. I’ll do an unboxing as well as a first impression video. Once I get some mileage on it, I’ll do a review.

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks for posting a video!

Quick question though, if you don’t mind…how stiff does the board ride?

Thanks again!

It’s not my video :frowning:

Oh oops D:! Sorry!!

The carbon fiber and short(ish) wheelbase makes it very stiff. The urethane on the clone wheels is pretty hard as well.

How does it ride?

Does it feel as stiff as a raptor 1?