Rocket Boards - Big Rocket - 10,000 watt 4wd hummie hubs, 1100wh lipo, DieBieMS, 4x focbox, hummie deck

Damn, please make some videos of that

Or go to a drag strip

1 Like

Very cool! How are the four vescs connected? Canbus?

Yes, canbus. 4wd focboxes.

2 Likes

I really wanna see a race between you and a car lol

Things can be arranged… lol

I’ll be sure to put it through some paces. Hill climbs for sure.

So at 187A battery Amps, you’re pack is only sagging by 2 volts? Pretty freaking solid, dude :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Which fw version are you using?

The new 2019 firmware just released. I can confirm the 3 mph to 0 mph braking is indeed fixed! Thank you @Deodand It’s fm version 3.48

8 Likes

Yea, it’s pretty crazy. But if you look at the math, 25c rating and 25ah, you get 625 amps. So in theory, I could pull more than 3x that. And combine that with the fact it’s a lipo. And voltage sag is a non issue, finally!

Bigger is defiantly better!

3 Likes

What about before that?

I was using 3.39 before.

1 Like

So it’s 8824 watts peak, because you can see the battery current is ramping up almost linearly as you increase the speed. Impressive numbers. Now, I want to check how well I fare with my dual flipsky 6374.

@evoheyax, Can you also plot watts vs time. I can obviously calculate it from voltage and current, but would be nice to see it in the same plot.

Just went for my best test of the board yet. 6.2 miles uphill, down hill, with stop signs in the avenues, average speed of 19 mph, 31 mph top. Just plowing up hills, way faster than anything I’ve ever built before. It took me some time to full throttle it from stop, over week of riding tbh. Some cool video is going to be coming from this board in the near future.

Again, data for only 2 motors:

4 Likes

Will you add temperature sensors on the motors at some point? really curious to see how the Hummie’s compare to the Ghost

Yea I want to stick some in soon.

1 Like

can you plot watts too or is the plot not configurable in metr app?

I don’t see any way to adjust it. As far as I know, that is not part of the graph.

@rpasichnyk, is there any way to configure the app to log the watts too? battery_volts*battery_current right?

If you export it to use it Virb to make a video overlay it will calculate watts and show on the video

1 Like

So @MoeStooge and I finally got the hummie hubsnon 3’link turners. The turnablitity is insane.,I have to really fuck up to lose the up coming k1 speed race evolve is hosting.

image image image image image image

19 Likes