Roadkill | Hummie deck | Haggy Drive System | Bigben enclosure | 10S4P | 2x6274 | Unity | Bergmeisters

Since reading is for pussies, I’ll try to keep the text short and pictures plenty.

Main parts list:

• @Hummie deck
  • Haggy Drive System (trucks, drive train, Bergmeister wheels) from @riverside.rider
  • @bigben enclosure
  • 10S4P 30Q battery (spot welded “modules” provided by @Tinp123, rest done by yours truly)
  • Focbox Unity
  • Custom Maytech 6374 motors, kindly sold to me by Timo
  • A bunch of other stuff that nobody cares about

Credits:
Timo (@riverside.rider) can’t be praised enough. His products and customer service are fantastic. Thank you for sharing both with us.
Also @bigben and @Tinp123 are awesome guys to do business with. Thank you both.

Now to the interesting stuff:

b01

b02

b04

b05

b08

Cover_v3-1

Cover_v4-1

Cover_v4-2

Next on the to-do list:
~Apply griptape
~Finish the belt cover design
~Get @moon to sell some Moonbeams :wink:
~Maiden voyage

41 Likes

soon :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Frikin awesome build!

1 Like

Looking sooooo nicely done. Good work!

2 Likes

This looks dope!! What remote are you using with your unity by the way?

1 Like

Currently it’s run by the mini remote.

1 Like

Very nice. Loving the 3d-printed stuff and now thinking about building a board with big[ger] wheels.

1 Like

Damn the insides of that board look nice and professional, great job!

What makes those motors “custom” exactly? Non-standard KV, or just a different branding on the can?

2 Likes

Awesome build :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome build! Some blue hexagons would look stellar :star_struck:

5 Likes

heart this build!! Great work!

1 Like

Nice clean build! Any reason you didn’t route the motor cables totally under the deck?

1 Like

Thank you! The motor shaft is D shape and a little longer to better fit existing Haggy components. Also the sensor wire connector is different but it’s under the cable sleeving in all my photos. KV and everything else is as usual I believe.

1 Like

Thanks! I would have preferred that but couldn’t fit them there. Not without modifying the enclosure or doing something else to the motor cables than using extensions with 5.5mm bullet connectors. This way it was just simply easier.

The space is quite tight down there if you look at this picture.
However I have an idea that I might go through with at some point to change the motor cable routing.

5 Likes

I think the belt cover turned out pretty nice. Still need to order some better (color) filament.
If anyone wants the stl let me know and I’ll upload somewhere.

10 Likes

Feel free to share your idea, I’m mm fumbling with this exact situation as we speak haha

A bit hard to explain without any pictures or anything but I was thinking of making sort of a wire terminal that bolts on top of the wire shroud portion of the enclosure. It would then house female bullets to easily connect the motor cables.

Probably not so helpful to you at all, sorry about that :smiley:
Anyway it would still require some modification for the enclosure so not my first priority at the moment.

Nah I’m with you. I’ll let you know if I come up with anything as well

1 Like

Almost ready for a test ride!
Damn that Vicious griptape took effort to cut.

11 Likes

Hey, I would like the STL file please.