Riding tipps, introduction to high speed skating

This might be the right place to post this… i just got my first rkp trucks. So much difference from tkp. Today I realized that I have mainly been using my feets to turn, and if I want to get the most out of my rkp´s I need to be better to use my wight. Any tips on how to practice this. How it should feel and look?

Hey there @michichopf mars from down under here. Just wanted to say thankyou for your safety advise. I had a bit of an off today not fast maybe 20-25 km faster than I can run lol

Not sure what happened it was gusting maybe 20 knots I was riding on a club bike track good surface, the next thing I know I’m stepping off the front. Luckily I went straight into a tuck and roll.

I was wearing my Dragging Roo Hoodie thanks to you. It took all of the hit on my back and body a scrape or two on my helmet, took some bark of my hand. I’m 59 so I did well.

Thanks man I owe you some beers.

2 Likes

Since I had a malfunction with my receiver wire, it cause my to loose signal durring a full throttle launch and made me fall really bad. I have not been able to full throttle any board because of the fear it will happen again.

Now I have a stupid powerful build 4wd 6374 and I found my self not being able to full throttle again. It feels like I regressed to when I first started riding Esk8

I guess only time and reliable boards will fix this issue lol

1 Like

Wow, this is super informative and helpful. This should be stickied!

1 Like

Like…:heart:

1 Like

Exway X1 Pro still broken? I’m not gonna lie, after seeing several posts about people flying off boards I’ve been afraid to ride my X1 Pro. Does anyone know if Exway has been able to fix this bug or whatever it was? Has anyone gotten thrown off their board after the latest update? I’m just trying to get into the eskate life without dying. Nox VidMate

Fantastic article!

Do you have a YouTube channel? Will you be making guides? How can we get in touch with you?

1 Like

Ask the boss, to upgrade you to edit capability, so this can live in posterity.

Also, if you could, write a small piece, on ESK8ing with dog. I have a bungee leash, and a harness, and skate with dog. I only go 15 and sometimes twenty. Presently, I use the cruiser stance doing so.

Also, when you get used to ESK8 braking, tell the stance change for hard braking, and how you program the brakes in vesc. How you would panic stop.

wow such an informative article. Do you have any website if so please drop the link of your website. so wen can read more interesting articles.