Ride Riptide = DIYeboards?

so there would be no prob with that config?, and the problem i have its that the only place where i can buy a motor, battery, esc, control etc its there, or another site that you recommend, because i live in mexico, so the shiping some times kills me, and i need that the package its send via ups, dhl or fedex, because usps will deliver it to mexican post service and they will or take like a month to deliver, or distroy it T.T

that build should work well, but I recommend the 180kv because if you ever upgrade to a vesc, 10s and 270kv would certainly pop the vesc, but not the Chinese ESCs

also 10s and 270kv is stupid fast, but very very mediocre torque

XD!!! i was thinking on finding a 230Kv motor, that should be 50/50 if im nor wrong, in amazon i found the motor, and may be i’ll order it there, but now ill look if i buy the battery and esc from diyeboards or someone else, i know a lot of people have a really bad reputation from there, but a lot have a good one, but sometimes having two options its the best.

1 Like

230 would be pretty fast, with decent torque as you have a dual motor setup

just remember if you ever go for a VESC, to use a motor that is 190kv or less with an 10s setup, to avoid the 60,000 erpm limit

I know that I bash diyeboard quite a bit, but if theyre the only people who ship to your location then go for it

1 Like

oh! Thanks for that info, then I’ll go for the 180kv because I do want to go for VESC on the future, I just found the same motors rebrand on Amazon, and see if I can find another company that send to my country with ups, dhl, etc… Thanks again :grin:

1 Like