REVIEW and EU/USA GROUP BUY - 90mm MAD Hub motors 75Kv or 130Kv - Dual 170 Euro. 1st round Closed_ Working on the DD conversion Kit_Mad Fury

Sure no problem :wink:

Hey,

Can you please elaborate on mounting these on regular 150mm Paris v2 trucks ? On your pic it seems to eat a good 45mm from the side (your first pic is a 200mm clone hanger right?).

Iā€™m trying to determine if I can use them with mines and if it can be straightforward mount (just drill holes).

Does it necessarily adds 3cm on each side ?

Edit : BTW how are the hubs holding up?

Hi! Sure. I will paste a post from the GB pm. The motors we ordered come with 180mm clone paris truck (picture below) and you can see the total length. You can mount them on 150mm Paris truck , no problem they will be 270mm instead of 300mm as for 180mm hanger. The hub collar takes 21mm of the hanger , but you have noticed that they come with a little axle extension to secure them from the other side. Thatā€™s why they are wider than same truck with normal wheels. Below you find how to pair them in front. " IMG_20180922_000512 IMG_20180922_000435 Definetely they come with the 180mm hanger. And they actually measure 301mm. My front with 205mm hanger reaches 295mm. So with a 150mm back you should get 271mm total. So front 180mm is actually the same 270mm. With 195 is gonna be 285mm front. I think now itā€™s correct, please double check because it was a long day"

Hubs are running strong. I am now getting also the 75Kv version since I broke the BMS and now after ship out all the motors I will make a 12s battery with the 75Kv. Power! :laughing:

2 Likes

Ok thank you for the infos :wink: is it still possible to order a pair without the clone trucks?

Actually yes since one guy joined at the end of the GB and I gave him my 75Kv pair. So I order another one but he got in the next batch. They said that I can add extra set but I have to tell them asap because they have to make it. Since is only one set extra the price would be 10 euro more for motor so 190 Euro for the dual set. If someone else wants to join then the price can drop a bit. 190 is already way less than the retail price but we already order some sets so now we have special price I believe. Let me know. Ah itā€™s gonna be ship the 7th of October. That what they said for my set.

1 Like

Ok, it gives me few days to think about it (price is good for it, still thatā€™s circa 200ā‚¬ and my wife might be a ā€œlittleā€ unhappy unlike me)

I hit you a PM asap for details!

1 Like

Ok no problem. Take into account that price is to my place with custom ecc paid. Then I eed to ship it to you. To France is 35, or I am Belgium if you can pass by maybe for same reason. So total is gonna be 225. Super cheap for this motors but still 200 Euro so donā€™t worry.

1 Like

Were they able to fit in the extra set?

I replied your pm like a week ago you never confirmed. I got an extra set for another guy. Now the last set for me will be shipped next week. If you want one let me know now and be sure, otherwise I can not confirm anything to the factory. The first round already arrived and I am shipped it out since today.

All the sets are out for delivery, almost as fast as Amazon :laughing:. I just wanted to thank you all for making it happen. We can think about another round in the futureā€¦:wink:

2 Likes

Well, thank YOU :wink:

2 Likes

You are the MAN! :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

So thereā€™s a set there for if so how do I pay

1 Like

The last set coming is for me, but we can add another one. Pm sent.

First tryout:

IMG_20180929_151725 IMG_20180929_153641

edit: removed Metr output, seems to have wrong values. Iā€™m pretty sure I do not have the 75KV Version, its way too fast (feels like 50+) and the torque is is not what I hoped for. All in all its a nice set for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you think they gave you the 130Kv version? The motors were labelled so I kept them as they were.

Thats the only explanation. Iā€™ll do another speed test later or tomorrow, this time based on GPS.

you should get ackmaniac app runing with bluetooth so you can calculate the actual Kv.

I never got it working so iā€™m only using Metr since i have a Metr pro BT module :slight_smile:

Can metro get you the Kv value? I am not use to it