Reflective wheels & GEAR

Hey Everyone, today we opened up the doors to our shop for the very first time. We ship worldwide and until Sunday we offer 20 USD off our reflective 97mm wheels to the first 100 customers. Use the code: GLOW

There will be a lot more esk8 products and rides over 2019!

Stay tuned // Daniel & Robin

22 Likes

Man, 97s … need bigger wheels …

1 Like

Maybe in the future :wink:

2 Likes

How the glow strips hold up to scratches?

3 Likes

Check the final clip :slight_smile: https://instagram.com/p/Bsurg7Eh8wf/

2 Likes

This is awesome :heart:

1 Like

That’s actually really cool!

I’m more interested in the armored hoodie though. Do you have an estimated date when the IndieGoGo campaign will be released?

1 Like

image I wouldn’t buy from a company with that on the homepage

1 Like

Weird reason to not buy from a company, but ok. Perhaps they should change it to “Safety is not an option – it’s a must” for people like you :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

It should say “Safety is not optional”, I think it’s a mistranslation from Swedish

8 Likes

So now we’re installing arc reactors as wheels?

Video of performance or they don’t exist…

1 Like

There is a hammer test on insta

2 Likes

I want actual street tests @ night. I want to see the glows bruv lol

agreed, Daniel and Robin are definitely pro gearing up all the way

3 Likes

No, it’s suppose to be like that. Of course not the misspelling…

I’m with @b264 “safety is not optional” I think should convey the message better.

1 Like

“Saftey is not an option” means safety will always be taken.

In other words, if you had to choose safety or something else. @LazyRolling doesnt even give you the option. They put saftey first and foremost. @ least that’s what I get from it

14 Likes

Maybe it’s cause my dyslexic self has to read it twice. :joy:

2 Likes

No lie, I thought the same thing most are thinking. Till I actually read it again and again lol. I see their message lol

2 Likes

yeah, not having another option is implied, but not everyone understand the “failure is not an option” kinda terminology.

2 Likes