RedEmber Boards Club

Enough clearance with risers and I have possibly enough room from axle to pulley to fit 6” pneumatics!

7 Likes

looks like you have enough room to front mount those motors if you want too as well.

maybe with the risers, I kind of like the look of the rear mount though and the cables are too tight with the front mounts I have.

1 Like

Just curious, what kind of flex do these decks have? How comfortable are they after a couple of hours of riding? Obviously not like a bamboo deck. I’m sure the AT wheels help.

2 Likes

Alright so i’m joining this club soon. Placed my order :smiley:

edit: @treenutter is on holiday right now but we been chatting :smiley:

4 Likes

@treenutter are you over this way on your hols???

1 Like

Well I wrote this and left it in limbo :joy: so here it is…

I received my RedEmber Mas Deck. It was shipped on the 14th and received mid day on the 18th to Ontario Canada :canada:. Awesome fast shipping. Should be a fun build. I posted a few pics on the “no words” thread and snuck one on on the surfrodz rkp mounts thread. Many more to come. I’m picking away at things slowly and will make a build thread eventually.

2 Likes

@treenutter’s blackout black really shines with gold image

9 Likes

Love the color scheme

1 Like

@treenutter pretty please, any updates on a smaller cruiser deck? I have some more trucks on the way, I am addicted… I need more Embers in my life!

1 Like

@daj013 I’d call them medium-stiff. They absorb road vibration but aren’t “bouncy.”

@bigben I was! It was an incredible trip!

@Sender no update just yet but I’m working on it! I am really excited to get a few on the road!

3 Likes

@Sender shhhhh me first me first :star_struck: I’m waiting to give him more monies once that smaller deck is out :smiley:

3 Likes

Im with ya man! We can have sister decks, cut from the same stock, lol.

#lustfullywaiting

3 Likes

Dude, sister decks. Let’s get it

3 Likes

@treenutter just to let you know, @Ebisane9 and I want sister decks!

3 Likes

@Sender @Ebisane9 I like it. Ok let’s do it!

2 Likes

I’m replying here so as not to derail the other thread.

It’s coming along slowly. I’m just sorting out where I want the motor wires to come around and enter the enclosure. Then cut the holes for that. I’m waiting on a set of “those x things” so I can permanently mount the trucks. I bought some extra versa pulleys. I’m going to add a slice to each side and run 15-16mm wide belts. Then just mount all the electronics. Holyman92 is printing me a xt-90 mount and cover from manner’s thingverse page. Yesterday consisted of breaky with my buds, hanging by the pool and having a few brews and burgers and only about 45 minutes of build time. Almost there. I actually got to stand on it yesterday. Badass is a good word :+1:

Setup is focbox’s from the wiz, dexters 170kv 6355 sensored motors running foc, 12s4p 30q’s and metr pro. Should be a sweet ride.

12 Likes

Soon, very soon.

2 Likes

Haha no worries, my biggest problem now is to use the 45° hangers or 50° hangers. I wanted 45 rear and 50 front. I may need the 50° in rear though to gain some ground clearance for the motors. I’m gonna try some 3/16 riser pads first and see if I get what I want. It’s looking pretty good in the last pic for clearance though.

1 Like

I can cut you some 1/4" risers from AL if you want.

1 Like