RedEmber Boards Club

11 Likes

I just recieved an update last night. I’m super stoked about this. Just gonna leave all this here :slight_smile:

These photos are the property of redemberboards

16 Likes

Latest build

19 Likes

Love the grip. Very creative. May I ask how you made the redemberboards pieces and can I be next? :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, it’s redember’s company logo with a twist. I scanned the logo with his permission of course and added my touch then put it in a .dxf file and had it Laser printed. I may do some more and put them up for sale.

6 Likes

My latest @treenutter (Red Ember) build…aka, The Deamon.

13 Likes

I need many more pictures of this.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ask and yeah shall receive.

14 Likes

@mmaner what’s the specs on this? @treenutter you have any plans on short decks anytime soon? I wanna build a short campus runner but i love your decks too much

1 Like

I’ll post a build thread tomorrow. I finished about 15 mins before I had to go to a graduation.

6 Likes

schweet. looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Thx @Ebisane9 ! I’ve got a few shorter designs in mind.

4 Likes

Doesn’t look like many are running reverse mounts?

Too easy to bang up the can when transporting and you can’t stand your board up without hitting the mounts.

3 Likes

count me in on that. seriously once it’s feasible please give me a shout!

1 Like

hey guys, I have just received my enclosure for my caldera. Thanks @psychotiller

I’ve got 90mm wheels but I think I have going to have to go up to 107’s or get some decent size risers. What does everyone use?

Also want to mount it as tidily as possible, I see a bit of a mix of inserts vs skate hardware. Thoughts?

I went inserts and glad I did.

11 Likes

What size wheels are they? I don’t have a lot of clearance from ground to enclosure

4 Likes

On drop decks, personally I roll 97s minimum.

6 Likes

Cheers mate, I’m going to try some 1/2” risers before I drop $ on more gear. Also with 16/36 44km/h is fast enough!

I want to put my funds towards some pneumatics and another battery soon.

2 Likes