Recommended TV Shows?

Bloodlines on Netflix Grand Tour on Amazon Prime Nailed It on Netflix Detectorists on BBC Haunting of Hill House on Netflix

2 Likes

Hill house was legit

Modern Family Blackish Single Parents

pretty much the entire abc Wednesday night lineup

I love those British twats on top gear and grand tour giphy%20(4)

5 Likes

Screenshot_20181218-103210_Chrome this makes me very Screenshot_20181218-103258_Chrome

1 Like

Honestly take no offense, it was an age thing. It was on its way out when I was growing up. I did watch a fair amount of his stand up if that redeems anything :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

lol im 18, i fucking love that show

1 Like

You old soul :older_man:

I did get this reference. So perfect

3 Likes

Robot chicken

1 Like

I talked about space ghost coast to coast earlier and no one knew wtf I was talking about

2 Likes

Has nobody really mentioned Avatar yet?

I don’t even have to mention anything else. Its a complete list all on its own.

1 Like

Lol space ghost was a great show. All those old adult swim shows are vastly underrated :joy:

2 Likes

Completely off topic but just watched a fantastic YouTube video, feel free to skip to the detonation.

3 Likes

Holy shit :rofl:

glitter bomb …

fart spray …

Contemplates life choices

1 Like

examines glitter dispensing mechanism So good

1 Like

Haha damn… serves them right. They’re all lucky it wasn’t one of us from the forum or it might have been an rc taser drone that popped out of that box instead of glitter lol

Two Netflix originals that i absolutely love!

1 Like

I was skeptical at first because of the show’s name, but Fresh Off the Boat is hilarious and loaded with easy to miss jokes!

Halt and catch fire is a great series

Generally good taste in tv

Happy no one said any of the useless bullshit reality shows, especially the kardashits

1 Like