Raptor Ruckus Global Esk8 Event 2019

Hey hey !! I would love to know when and where in LA you decide to go! I would love to bring Solar Bone Braker 2.0 to the ride and event .

1 Like

I would also like to know!

Hi Enertion, My name is Chris Sherman and ordered a board from you way way to long ago. Why haven’t you sent it to me in any of the 5 different time lines your company has promised me. I have sent easily close to 15-18 emails in the past 3 months and haven’t heard a thing from your company. In fact the guy Adrian I finally got in contact with for a day just ignores me after his first few messages. He told me a month ago I would receive it in 3 weeks. It’s now already been 4 weeks and I don’t have it, and he refuses to email me back. What kind of customer service do you have. Why are you guys not shipping my board I have already paid for. Why are you scamming me. Extremely insulting customer service on your end. Where is my board? How much longer do u really want me to wait. I mean Really?? You give me timeline after timeline and your company still can’t honor that. I am tired of waiting. Ship me out my board already. If I do not receive mine this month I demand a 110% refund for false advertising on your end. My bank is already tracking. Respond already and quit ignoring your customers.

2 Likes

Looks like GC event has been canned :frowning:

1 Like

what makes you say that?

The rest of the ruckus events have been scrubbed from their fb page. In hiding?

1 Like

Brisbane didn’t seem to happen on Saturday I was going to go

bump for no reason.

hmmm wonder if this trip would not have happened how things would have went.

Maybe my friend would have an ESK8 instead of a box of trucks, mounts, motors and -$300

oh and 60 of the finest russian 30Q’s

and a set of TB110 never seen a mah of power

Then no one would know how much MOAR power the raptor has!

1 Like