RAPTOR 2 - THE 100KM REVIEW - Part 1

RAPTOR 2 - PART 2 - THE COMPREHENSIVE COMPARISON is almost done and will be posted this week! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s here!

And what about this?

The real middle ground is having the handles in the middle as they are right now, even if that means not having them at the perfect balance spot. Those huge handles just look insane and will bend very easily.

1 Like

Here’s my review on the Raptor 2 - filmed it today. Received it this week - a year after first ordering. It’s excellent!

2 Likes

I placed my order of the R2 in May of last year and I’m still waiting. Has anyone got their R2 shipment postponed again? Is anyone disappointed beside me?

1 Like

I ordered mine for a year ago now. Still haven’t recived it :slight_smile: You’re not alone. You can read more about it in the other forum.

https://www.electric-skateboard.club/

Yo can I ask , I’ve bin here for a while wtf is a esk8 website with “.club” is it just to talk about esk8 raptors ?

It’s mostly about the raptor I would say haha. Go there and take a look and you’ll see. It’s not as active as here tho!

I am checking it out it’s the same thing as here just onloop talking about new things all most as a blog website lol

Yupp haha. I’m there cus I wanna know how it’s going with the raptor and reviews from those who got it. :slight_smile:

This site is just about riding… And about the finished product.

In Onloops words

Really?

Does that mean I get 1000$ :wink:

PS: I know I am kinda trolling here - it’s just fun…

11 Likes

@onloop when will you give him your Liberian Dollar’s? (LRD-1000 = $6.5)

My axle broke just like that today :frowning:

1 Like

Do you know if you have the 8mm axle or the new 10mm axle that boards are shipping with now?

I think it was the 10mm one because I’ve only had the board for about a month and a half.

Oh - that is bad. You did Ok? No injuries? How far did the board go before this happened?

Damn​:man_facepalming:t2: I had broken axle just like the pic after 100 miles and just notice my axle again was almost about to crack, thank god i notice on time :grimacing::-1:t3: This raptor is beginning to be really unsafe at least for me with all the issues I’ve been going thru… hopefully enertion fixes this issues…