Raptor 2 norge norway

Noen her ifra norge som har motatt elektic skateboard av noe slag, vis så hadde jeg satt pris på hjelp:) har problemer med å motta

Nei, har heller ikke prøvd å bestille et. Det burde ikke være noe problem å få ett til Norge. Du kan jo altids bygge et selv da.

Jeg bygger mitt. Da velger jeg det jeg liker selv. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hei

Prøver å bestille nytt men får opp : Unfortunately one or more items in your cart can’t be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address.

??

hei Hvordan bygger du dette ? :slight_smile:

Det er lang prosess å forklare. Men jeg kjøper deler har og der. Punktiseider batteriet, monterer sammen og kjører :slight_smile: Er det mer noe spesifikt du lurer på. Kan du sende Pm sånn at vi ikke spasmer forumet.

So confused

5 Likes

I just asked him to send a Pm instead of writing in the thread.Sorry for spamming the forum. Norwegian language by the way :wink:

Eg er også frå Norge.

There are many build threads around this forum, check’em out. I have one, but you can take an easier approach building your first than I did. Building in Norway can be quite expensive due to the shipping and import taxes (frakt, moms og toll) and there are some completes being sold around now also. For import make sure the VAT is subtracted from the price. If the seller is unable to cut the VAT, you’ll pay VAT (moms) in both the country where the seller is and in Norway on arrival. The VAT in Norway will also be larger than it should as it is based on the price included VAT from the origin country. So be aware…

For building you have quite some options. Thinking Europe you can e.g. buy from:

For different things needed in builds:

For materials building the board itself I use different stores like Byggmax, Coop Obs bygg, Monter etc.

For completes you’ll find BeReal in Norway: https://www.breal.no. They rebrand Onan boards.

@kbone here sorted this out for some other raptor owners in Norway. Think the battery makes it hard to send it in some parts of Norway…

Hi. Please join the Facebook group:

ESK8 Norway: elektriske skateboard

The group is new. Let’s make it grow together :slight_smile:

1 Like