RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

normal price is 1699,so you saved a lot to this price.

I am. I still want this board to come out and be the best it can possibly be. Itā€™s just that not so small price difference from what Iā€™ve paid vs what others have paid hurts a bit

Im not sure about that will be the final price as it all changed from the start. Who knows might be a final price of 1300?

1 Like

It means im going to pay 15 euros more of what I would have to pay if I bought the board today and be included in a upgraded battery.

1 Like

1180 euros in usd is 1251.45 US Dollars 1251.57USD is the price I had paidā€¦ so no diff. if that price includes the updated battery, its a good deal, its like giving it to me for free.

However, I just cancelled my order today. The parts are not even ordered yet. Hes still designing the deck, he wants more cash to be shipped on time in order like he originally saidā€¦ sooo no.

1 Like

what did they charge for the cancellation? they told me 20%

considering he has not ordered anything to restock, nor shipped anything to lose money on shippingā€¦ there should be no fee. I didnt ask. I used the concierge service on my credit card to take care of it for me. Theyā€™ll call and deal with him, but considering his 110% refund promise, all the other promises, and no grounds for a restock fee, it wont be an issue for me.

Man Iā€™m stoked to ride my raptor 2, keep up the good work. looking forward to seeing the new deck! @onloop

1 Like

Probably $30-40k spent on samples, consultants, R&D. Etc

Cnc Trucks ordered $60k Wheels ordered $8k Hand controllers order $15k Injection molds paid for $30k Skate hardware $5k

怋 Over $150k spent already.

This week purchasing Decks. $25k Batteries. $80k Electronics. $52k

So I would prefer if you didnā€™t ask for a refund.

7 Likes

The final price is $1699USD.

Yes. There is a 20% fee. Itā€™s written on the raptor 2 product page. See FAQ.

@onloop are you doing a video update this week?

Maybe later in the weekā€¦

ok really nice work what you did with the raptor 2 board, now with the boostpack and the new deck itā€™s much better. šŸ–’šŸ–’šŸ–’

Awsome all these new boards. When will they hit my neighborhood? Anyone from sf get one?

I spoke with my battery factory, no orders will be delayed. Original orders that didnā€™t upgrade will be processed normally. Just more headaches for me :slight_smile:

Also, I think you are being harsh, I have not lined my pockets with cash. In fact, if you do some quick research my offer is far better than competitors who also offer battery upgrade.

11 Likes

What is the difference in range and power versus the other batteries?

Doubtful heā€™ll give you a range, because of too many variables that effect range. The battery has 20% more charge. 432wh vs 360wh I believe it was.

Thereā€™s the link he posted with the comparison chart.

Good job keeping everyone happy. Trust me I know this is a pain, Iā€™ve worked with Chinese suppliers and factories. Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™ll be eating the cost of any charges for changes in production from the two batteries, as I know how the factories work.

Weather is getting nicer here in the Northeast US! Canā€™t wait!!

1 Like

People just find things to complain. I bet all customers that complains just wanted the upgraded battery for free. Now you are saying that you will be making two separate batteries, the ones that didnā€™t pay will be paying soon haha

1 Like