RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

Exactly. Its a big fuck you to those that ordered it right away… I already paid more than I wanted to for the damn thing, since his site charged more than the price listed on there… but I went with it anyway, since I had mistakenly assumed he had learned from his past raptor batches… and would ship within a reasonable time.

At this point, hes still designing the damn thing, has nothing ordered, and Im already bumped back to the 2nd or 3rd parts order.

3 Likes

really great jason that you make the first batch with the boostpack for people who paid 🖒🖒🖒🖒the people are glad about the 20% more and the bluetooth modul.

I paid too. Its even likely I paid before you did. I only wanted what I paid for. I never asked for more. I think everyone thats willing to pay for more, should be willing to wait longer too.

go and buy a other board when it’s all to expensive for you. buy a cheap board for 600$ and be lucky with it :smiley:

Its not about being too expensive. Its about what I paid for.

2 Likes

you the only person who cry all the time in this forum. it’s get boring.

Given the numbers he said, I would say I speak for the majority. Its not about crying all the time, its about the same thing. You just dont like my opinion on it. big woop. go cry about it. It doesn’t change that I do have a legitimate point.

2 Likes

it’s so funny not to pay only 59$ to get more range and bluetooth. you save a lot money for pre order :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can always request a refund then but spamming about ur unhappiness isn’t helping anyone or doing anything there’s other boards that you can buy ready to go

2 Likes

A refund is pretty much the next step, but before I do it Im waiting to give him a chance to respond since hes almost 12hours away.

Well best of luck

@MrDude_1 Everyone is getting a good deal here and clearly when you buy into a pre order there might be some changes. If anything be happy we can all be apart of the final calls on this board. The amount of boosters sold could be considered as a vote also and clearly the majority want the upgrade. So buy the upgrade and if not try and understand the situation a bit better because it’s not all about one person.

3 Likes

Well, you are right in some points.

But clearly, the promise was: Be one of the first x buyers and front me some money to get better price and be one of the first to get your hands on one.

Now it is:

Well, forget what i said and F**K you, the other guys paid more for something that was not ready at the point you bought it. And if you just want wat you paid for and not some of my “cool upgrades”.

I can understand being upset about this.

But kudos to Jason for his marketing. You all took it without any complaints.

4 Likes

I paid 1150 euros, + that discount code he gave, which is about 30 euros if I pay for the boostpack. When I paid there was a discount code raptor999 that I totally missed. I assume there was a great amount of people buying for that price. Ofcourse it wont be a problem for them or the kickstarters since they got the board alot cheaper then me. IF I would buy a second board today I would actually just pay 70 euros more, lol and get the second board faster then my first according to @onloop recent post.

How much did you pay? I bet someone would be willing to buy you out if you were an early buyer.

1 Like

100%, couldnt write that better.

BS. Shitty way to do business.

1 Like

Relax, he is still going to get you the board you paid for, it just might take an extra couple of weeks. better than paying full pop or not getting the board at all

1 Like

I totally understand what MrDude is rambling about. I paid roughly $1300 USD for the raptor 2. And that was only a few minutes after the official start of the website campaign. Then here’s the kickstarter that opened up and people are able to buy a board for a much lower price than what I paid for. I understand that he has to do some of this in order to sell the board, but it still kinda hurts when I see other paying much less for the board.

1 Like

Are you getting the boost pack?