RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

6 Likes

I did really like the shapes on the initial component box much better. Had something really unique to it… Not with these half moons it looks much more generic :frowning:

Btw, the sides look very square (almost 90 degree corners), wouldn’t it be better to have sloped edges so it doesn’t look as massive from the side?

a more aerodynamic shape was an option, but in reality it doesn’t really do anything except making the total unit longer which limits deck choice later.

4 Likes

Fair enough :slight_smile: Thanks for the response!

Run it over with a Ford Raptor

bottom of page, remote with slide puck.

R2 is great as well, should be able to get puck remotes separately as both are open VESC

1 Like

Ending this slide puck side track, don’t mean to detract from this thread on R2 (which I await mine anxiously as everyone!) lol

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I assume this is the raptor 2 drivetrain? Looking good! Did you switch the bushings? Did you use a deck with w concave like Jason recommended?

It has been a week. Where are we on our booster pack orders?

lots of people haven’t ordered, only 188 of 320ish, so about 60%

looks like ill have to arrange to do a sperate batch with the smaller battery & no Bluetooth.

Our battery factory can’t make these different packs at the same time, so priority will go to manufacturing the upgraded 30Q battery first… I suppose boost pack means you get Raptor 2 a bit quicker as well as bigger battery.

If anyone reading hasn’t done the upgrade yet, it’s still on sale at the crazy low price of $59

http://www.enertionboards.com/new-raptor-2-electric-skateboard/raptor-2-boostpack/

7 Likes

Good news for those of us who already paid for the Boostpack.

1 Like

What makes the noise?

Nice. A little upgrade to my place in line along with the battery and bluetooth. Money well spent!

2 Likes

Shitty Road, we’ve just ended winter here, there a lot of rock and debris around.

1 Like

How can you separate those who paid and those who didnt? You first told everyone that you were going to a big batch, if ordering now (back then, when I ordered). That didnt happen ofcourse. Then you told you were doing smaller batches and now 30 first or something. Now you say that “If you dont pay you wont get it, even if you ordered before everyone else, after your order”… What?

sounds like he will do ramp up with Q30 and then do first batch Q30 and then switch over to the cheaper motor for batch 2. Don’t worry you’ll get your board, just might take an extra couple of weeks. these shifts in timing are all part of buying pre production and why you got such a good price

What have the motors to do with the battery?

Thats a big fuck you to those that ordered first…

1 Like