Raptor 2 | Kickstarter Campaign & Group Buy - December 2017

COMING SOON

We were blown away by the success of the RAPTOR 2 launch on Cyber Monday & We are very thankful for all the folks who ordered.

Unfortunately, many of our long term & loyal customers & friends missed out on the hottest deals…

So we spoke with our business advisers & manufacturing partners to see if we can find a solution, the answer is simple, we are going to do a 2nd launch to compliment the first one & we will use the Kickstarter Platform.

We have structured the price to ensure that no one who has already ordered will be disadvantaged. In fact, we will be refunding $100 to anyone who has purchased at level 4 and we will be extending level 3 by another 100 units.

There will also be three new pricing levels!

These levels fall between LEVEL 3 & LEVEL 4 and are exlusive to Kickstarter

(LIMIT OF 50) USD$1129ea

(LIMIT OF 50) USD$1149ea

(LIMIT OF 50) USD$1179ea

NEW: GROUP BUY DEALS

We will also be offering group buy packs at the lowest prices that were Available in Level 1 & Level 2 as they sold out so quick

These NEW deals are;

(LIMIT OF 10) 5X Raptor 2 Group Buy Packs $899ea = USD$4495

(LIMIT OF 20) 5X Raptor 2 Group Buy Packs $999ea = USD$4995

AS AN ADDED BONUS

WE ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL MORE INFO TO COME SOON

7 Likes

wow, so many discounted sales… haha I’m not a raptor 1 owner, but wouldnt it be awsome if you’d have a special deal for them ?

just an idea :smile:

this is the exact reason i am offering the low prices again… so those people who missed out have another chance

Where’s the kickstarter link?0

coming soon

@onloop when will you get the final version of the hubs so I can see a real picture of it and the real performance?

1 Like

soon bro…

1 Like

I’ve only had my Raptor 1 for a month and I bought a Raptor 2 yesterday. What’s with me and Raptors? :wink:

4 Likes

HEY SEAN, no one will be disadvantaged with this…

in fact there is a surprise option for people…

2 Likes

Ooooh is that a different deck style at the end of the post? :smiley: Hype hype!

Awesome!!!

Is this also coming soon? :slight_smile:

more info coming soon…

Conversion kit anyone?

9 Likes

Any reason the rear wheels are wider than the fronts?

Massive hub motors

1 Like

Would you mind if we organized the 5x group buy here on this thread?

exactly what i was thinking

Do you have a rough weight prediction of the whole package, so that I can check the shipping rates for some european folks?

9kg each deck