Raptor 2 - Bulk Discount Pricing Group BUY

still works!

Yo what the fuck, I paid 1200 dollars recently. What should I do?

LOLā€¦

i fear there may be some backlash from this since that code should be for VIP membersā€¦But heyā€¦it is what it is I guessā€¦

but i see trouble brewing on the horizon

Hmmm, I see my post was deleted. I just decided to buy, so Iā€™m out of the group buy.

Iā€™m in but what price?

HOTTEST BULK DISCOUNTS STILL AVAILABLE

RAPTOR 2 FROM $955USD

BUY TWO - PAY ONLY $1099ea

Nothing on the market comes close to the Raptor 2 for features, performance & value.

• Waterproof design
  • Modular, so you can use any deck
  • Premium Urethane Wheels
  • Precision CNC trucks
  • Removable & Replaceable battery
  • 1 Year Warranty

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/n-yp39j5/zad02/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/183/1200/Raptor-2-enertion-electric-skateboard-PERFORMANCE-PROMISE__08215.1488430806.jpg?c=2

Eventually this is going to turn out like cell phones everyone is going to release something just a little bit better than the last board every year. Lol jk. Sounds like a good price

Thatā€™s obvious because at some point depending products, technological development just canā€™t keep up speed of markets.

1 Like

Someone backed out of my group buy. I have a kickstarter board at 899. If someone wants to get the board when itā€™s released send me a PM. Depending on if the battery upgrade happens, itā€™s should be around 950 (including PayPal fees).

hey wheres that dude that was looking for a Raptor???

@massive-attack this looks like ur chance

omg yes . but i got a p.c . so now i have to wait . my taxes should be comning in in 2 weeks . dont now if he will wait that long

hahah I dunnoā€¦Talk to the man

yea i jus did . omg . now i wish i would of never gotten the damn lap top

lolā€¦yeahā€¦you cant shred on a laptopā€¦well, maybe if you drilled truck holes in it

lol

good one

PM sent mate

Oh shit son here it comes :joy:

i didnt get anything lol

If u build it, Iā€™ll skate it :grinning: