Random e-skate meetups in Berlin?

Hey folks!

Since the weather is getting nicer again, and I haven’t been able to go check out Tempelhof yet (been in Berlin since November), I figured I ask here.

Does anybody feel like joining me at Tempelhof tomorrow (Sunday 12/03) to drive some electric skateboards and stuff? But more importantly, is there any interest to start like a regular meetup for the e-skate / e-mobility community in Berlin?

(If there is one already please let me know but I couldn’t immediately find something because I don’t speak German that well)

Current plan: I’ll be at Tempelhof tomorrow afternoon (13:00 or 14:00 until 16:00 or 17:00), let me know if you’ll be there too!

- Jamy

1 Like

Im not from Berlin but I like the idea… we should start having more stuff like this :wink: and if you had it somewhat regular I might as well join if I get the chance to visit Berlin once again :slight_smile:

If there’s interest, I’m definitely planning to make it a recurring thing. I know this weekend is a bit short on time but if anybody feels like joining another weekend definitely say something!

What’s the status on this? Do you meet regularly? Is there a thread or forum? How do you communicate? How many Esk8s are there in Berlin?

I personally don’t know how many esk8’s there are. But I’m definitely down to do more meetings in Berlin.

Anyone down for a meet up the 12th or the 13th of August?

1 Like