Ran out of likes again

So who do I have to bribe to get more likes, I run out all the time. @treenutter @Namasaki

23 Likes

ftfy :neutral_face:

6 Likes

See, I just tried ā€˜likeā€™ that post and couldnā€™t. I think it was worthy of a little digital heart. I think itā€™s Trampas fault :grinning:.

12 Likes

Iā€™ll like it on your behalf. I gotchu man

8 Likes

TBH I actually prefer :beer:

:beers:

seriously though :smiley: conveys the intent dude :wink:

6 Likes

DAMN IT!!! I tried to like that one tooā€¦

11 Likes

No problem, Iā€™ll go make another account to like my comment on your behalf.

5 Likes

Your right, but the little like button is just soooooo handy. I am saying, I like your comment but I have nothing useful to say so here is a valuless digital point :grinning:

8 Likes

:beer: :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Thatā€™s the best I can do.

7 Likes

Any beer is good beer man. But unfortunately Iā€™m underage. Do you have soda?

6 Likes

Apperantly that is not an emoji easily found. Hereā€™s a Frank to get you through the night. :clown_face:

9 Likes

This is just un-american, Iā€™m calling my senator.

9 Likes

I wonder if you can change the heart icon to another emoticonā€¦

like :beer: ?

Then again that would mean you have now run out of beer :thinking: likely a more scary proposition

7 Likes

Yeah, not doing that. Canā€™t run it if beerā€¦unless there is a surplus if Jameson, the I can wait a minute for bear :grinning:

7 Likes

straight up for the milk bar kid :milk_glass:

6 Likes

maybe tacos are the way to go, who doesnā€™t like :taco: ?

6 Likes

I personally prefer vegan veggie burgers but I appreciate the gesture

5 Likes

Maybe enertion can up their business model by selling add-on ā€œlikesā€ packages

15 Likes

Dammit I really wanted to like that respondā€¦ but I am all out of likes

6 Likes

Haha, I have more like. I shall now retroactively like all of these postsā€¦ :grinning:

Edit: well damn, I only had a couple if likes. So disappointed :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes