R2 - Interest Check - €103 - 6.6 VESC EUROPE

Understandable! So you are for sure not going trough with this? Just so I know if I can buy an esc somewhere else or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah not going through mate. Very sorry

3 Likes

its alright man thanks for trying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn :frowning_face:

Thanks anyway, I hope all will end up good for you…

2 Likes

@Blitz i‘m a bit late… was tagged, but everything already deleted. What happened man? Your parcel got lost?

I will lose quite a lot of money on the PayPal business refund. Crap. This is sad…

No Nothing got lost I thought someone else’s could of been and so I tagged you to ask if maybe you lost a parcel since… You live in Russia. Wanted a quick question that does not gloom around, nobody lost anything here he just worried it could happen (again) because it happened before

ah ok, than all is good. I usally ask for tracked delivery only. I literally have problems with all my packs. Always good to know where it got stuck and where to call or where to go to get my things. Till now nothing got losted and I order a lot of things also from china. But sometimes it´s a real torture… It very much depent on the carrier how the import and preccessing is handled as far as I can say from my experience.

So, when can we expect refunds?

I’ll sort them out today

Just sent them all out… going through some tough stuff so be kind if i made a mistake lol.

1 Like

I hope it turns out the best for whatever you are going thru thanks again for trying :slightly_smiling_face:

just as info the dual is still on sale 239$

I got mine, all good. Thanks

I only got a refund for the shipping and partial payment.

Tho I gotta say paying in USD for you to get pounds (my bad there), And then paying the invoice in Dollars (shipping + my balance due to the usd to pounds to usd thing) and now having to change that back to euro is going to sting :sweat_smile: But hey were all in it together!

We did some charity work for the banks :joy:

Yeah I still need to send back the remainder for you but that needs to be done via bank transfer

1 Like

Should I pm you bank details or something?

The bank app tells you very quickly when money is coming so it shouldn’t be a 3-5 thing

Yes PM the bank details, I am not sure what the second part of the sentence means

1 Like

If anyone is eager to get an ESC @AreaKruzer is making a gb now

1 Like