R2 - Interest Check - €103 - 6.6 VESC EUROPE

@blitz have you acknowledged the invoice?

@moon I filled out the form, can you send an invoice please?

1 Like

Should i check me email that i provided?

check your paypal

1 Like

Invoice received and paid

1 Like

Hi can I still buy in? I would be super interested in two (filled out your google form)

1 Like

Hi, just got your Invoice but it is just fornone esc. Can you only send one since I really need two.

1 Like

Sorry yeah that was accidental

Just waiting on one payment

2 Likes

Ok guys, this might fall through since I really don’t think I am able to risk so many packages again. Like if I send a package gets lost and the insurance is only covering a little bit. I am totally screwed

It hasn’t happened to these escs but it has happened to a few other things I sold here

This is a really shitty way of ending things

1 Like

Sorry my english is lacking a bit here, but you are not going through with this anymore? Should I start looking for an alternative way to get an esc?

I’ve always regarded the risk of this to be on my side, wouldn’t be able to make a claim through PayPal anyways I think (wouldn’teven if I could)?

Hope I don’t come of as rude here, really not my intention! Just want to get a clarification:)

1 Like

No it’s not.

You keept us posted and didn’t run off with our cash :rofl:

No the risk is on my side. You paid with goods and services and PayPal backs the buyer in most cases

2 Likes

Yeah you should make actual margins for safety.

Ah okay I see! No worries, I’ll find some other way to get one. Thanks for trying! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah can’t really do that with group buys :slight_smile:

Ill probably refund everyone a bit later, I’m not sure if I lose a couple dollars or you do, or no one

well, Now is a good time for you to make a thread of stuff you want to sell,

People might want to pay you from the refund.

Ok… I am in the process of making some serious decisions about my life right now and it’s not a great time lol

2 Likes

I understand