R2 - Interest Check - €103 - 6.6 VESC EUROPE

Im still in too

Hi, i´m in for one!

1 Like

He, I’m shopping for my first-build (onewheel clone) and I am looking for a good quality VESC. This seems to be an affordable and good quality option. I presume shipping cost being quite low for the Netherlands right?

I just filled in your Google docs, am I still on time?

Its about 10 euros for tracked shipping

And yeah your still on time. Ill wrap this up in a couple days and start asking for payments

A onewheel clone? Dont think it has been done before?

Do you have by any chance some remote / receiver that you are selling as well?

I have a spare one of these. But yeah not really

Nah, thanks anyway… It was worth a shot :+1:

Great! I’ll keep a close watch on this thread and my email.

Well, I have seen some people trying it but no finished builds yet that I have seen. Might be a bit ambitious for my first project, but I figured that a good quality VESC can always be used on another build as well.

1 Like

Is it still possible to chip in? I would grab one.

Yes. Just fill the google form out

1 Like

I did, could you let me know about shipping costs? Maybe you already did untracked shipping to my country and everything went fine? :slight_smile:

I have shipped to Lithuania once using Royal Mail untracked

Just go tracked, per my original choice then. :smiley:

Sorry for the wait, I am just waiting for 1 parcel from the other group buy to clear because theres issues

Ok, I sent invoices, if something looks wrong don’t pay it. Just let me know so I can fix it

Got the invoice, but to send payment as family and friends I would need your paypal email rather than paying using the paypal invoice, right? :slight_smile:

I don’t think family and friends is a great idea on this forum

It’s frowned upon. And I don’t have the reputation to back it up

Got the invoice. All good. I will pay tomorrow.

1 Like

Allright, payed!

1 Like

Got it and payed it :slight_smile:

im not sure witch adress paypal sends youbut its propably a german one.Thats the wrong one,i moved austria but cant enter this adress to paypal (because of paypal).so please use the one frm the form (the one in Austria) :smiley:

2 Likes