@moon

1 Like

Great. Should be at 10pc now

The count is at 13pieces.

Im in for 1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fill the form out if you haven’t already

1 Like

I think I’m going to hold off for now - I haven’t built mine yet so think spending more money before I know that I need it is probably a bit OTT.

Thanks for letting me know about it though - how many units do you need to make this go ahead? I’m still hoping I won’t regret it.

I think I need 10 units

So, where are we standing with this? Any ideas when we could order/get those?

Hi, not sure since I am moving soon and don’t think I have a solid address to ship to right now :confused:

I would have began this group buy at the start of the week but my PayPal large(ish) amounts on money on hold because of something I sold on eBay

Ok I think I can continue with this, I have a few friends where I am going to live and can ship the ESCs there. Just going to tag everyone again and see if we have the numbers still

@lockeboss @nachette @Blitz @zyb @shawnyp @Eretron @AxelF

1 Like

@moon yup still interested!

Count me in.

@moon Yea im in! Might have a friend who wants one aswell, I’ll get back to you tommorow (I’ll make him sign up for an account here since we will need separate shipping)

1 Like

Ok cool, tell him to fill in the Google form too

1 Like

Yes, still interested

1 Like

Yeah still in.

You better be :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ok just waiting on 2 answers, I will ask Flipsky on their current stock count anyway. But I wont be in my new home until the 15TH so shouldnt really matter

1 Like

Yeah i’m still interested