Push to start switch [OUT NOW!]

Super easy man, You legit just solder the connector pins to where the monitors wires come from

Battery Gauge, JB Weld, 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connector

Seriously, cheap <$20

I always have one in my pocket

Hot glue works well too and it’s easier to get off if you make a shoddy solder

It’s not soldered, it’s the connector that comes with the battery gauge

edit: oh yeah, it’s soldered to the barrel plug

I would not use hot glue though. If you mix JB Weld correctly and thoroughly and don’t touch it for 30 hours, it becomes permanent and won’t come apart.

2 Likes

Honestly why not just get a Bluetooth module for that price.l? Not like it really affects anything else and you don’t need to bend over every moment that you want to check the battery voltage. Even better get a metr module and you can monitor the battery across your entire ride and even have triggers to send you notifications if you battery is hitting critical levels.

Because I constantly frankenstein and make new boards a lot. This is universal no matter what board im riding at the time, i can use it. Not to mention my phone battery is a Piece o shit…

2 Likes

Im sorry but im pretty dumb with the electrical jargon… connector pins where monitor wires huh?? I only taught myself to build and solder this April so im still pretty green. Do i solder certain wires to the dc barrel? Is it just positive and negative? Do i need a certain battery gauge? Is the glue just to keep everything from moving around?

Yeah it’s just the positive and negative wire that you connect. You can use any battery gauge you like. The one @b264 is a good one as it shows both percent and voltage, however I have one just for voltage. And yes the glue is just to hold it all together

It’s not glue, it’s epoxy. There is a massive difference. Glue falls apart eventually. Epoxy is forever.

What if you need it apart?

It’s only a few dollars worth of parts.

download%20(1)

Never comes apart.

1 Like

For similar amount of money and similar work I prefer this one, it gives you the same info plus makes your brick charger a lot smarter, for example how many amps going through, volts, time and watts. Really cheap and useful. IMG_20181219_223159__01

7 in 1 OLED Electrical Parameter Meter Power Meter Voltage Current Time Power Energy Capacity Temp Tester Free Shipping 12002965

9 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome :smiley: Thanks @Surfer

There are only 999,952 in-stock though, better get them before they run out :smile:

4 Likes

I use the 20A and I know I never going to charge that fast, o maybe yesus!!

I can’t get this switch working… in BUTTON mode it works sometimes. At least du have to wait for 10 seconds to switch the boar off (no big deal) but in auto off mode, it never goes off and I can’t switch it off manual by the button press. I use it on my FSESC6.6.

Has someone the same problems?

I don’t think the esc would matter but I use this with dual escapes and no button.

I have set it to switch off at the smallest time interval of 5 minutes and it works great every time. :clock4:

Ok, so it’s slider to the right and potentiometer fill clockwise…?

I ll try it again later.

Instructions.

http://electricskateboard.repair/index.php?controller=attachment&id_attachment=2

1 Like

Yes I know the instructions. Thanks for telling me nothing. :face_with_monocle:

I can confirm. It does not work with the FSESC6.6. At least not for me. Focbox is working fine… Has anyone else an FESC6.6 with the switch?

The only thing that @sayekim want is help you…

3 Likes