Push to start switch [OUT NOW!]

Oh now I get it. Yeah I already have one in my pocket. It’s my phone with the app.

2 Likes

Possibly a bit like me, for most people this is under their radar or don’t really understand quite what this little switch will do for them. It doesn’t turn on with the slightest movement so the board doesn’t turn on with some manhandling, only a good spin of the wheel and it fires into action. For now I’m converted.

1 Like

Tremendous

There is a threshold for it exactly for that reason. I had it in the first testing stages and it turned on when sometimes i dragged the board when carrying it by the front truck up stairs for example so yeah, it needs to be a relatively easy push to get the motors going.

2 Likes

Hi martin, dm’ed you!

1 Like

hello martin,

please check you PM.

Same Martin,

Check you PM

Click the picture or this link to go to the website. :slight_smile: This is the last batch before a small break due to new products coming in and they need some finishing touches before they will be up for sale.
BR, Martin.

1 Like

Nice one Martin, I had to order one, probably this has been gone through before but can you use a multimeter to determine the time it will shut off?

It is even easier, it has a potentiometer to select from 5 mins to 45 mins.

1 Like

Yeah but a potentiometer how to tell if you’ve turned it up to 11

5 Likes

Actually noone asked so far. At the bottom of the product page there is a pdf with instructions, you can find a picture with angle corresponding to time. I was thinking about having it like setting current on diy printers but I don’t suggest having it powered and poking screwdriver in honestly, to avoid damage.

1 Like

Screenshot_20181122-222914__01

2 Likes

Did already start black Friday in your web? I’m impatient :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the pic!

Yes, it will be longer than 24 hours since different timezones etc… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are a few units left for sale! The sale will only continue for the next 32 hours, dont miss out! CLICK HERE

1 Like

I got a switch (normal one) a while back from @Martinsp and I can tell it’s the only one that didn’t break so far. Pretty pleased

1 Like

My switch never worked, wrote him on here, send an email to the support mail on his site and never got anything back.

Edit: I’m getting an new switch send, thank you foe the support Martin.

Hi, sorry to hear this, I must have missed it. give me a moment.

1 Like

Hey I got an error after I completed the checkout and PayPal redirected me to your site. But my payment did go though? Could you confirm the order? Thank you

1 Like