Purple Potato | Jet | Kegel | Harfangs | 10s | 5045 200kV | FOC

Did you set up FOC yet? I’m researching a bit about 200kv 10s FOC, since that’s pretty much on the ERPM limit. Don’t wanna fry my new focboxes…

No waiting on motors. But there is no ERPM in FOC… Erpm is for bldc… @fraannk

But I run 13s FOC 190kv on my Evo and it’s fine. 13s 54.6 * 190 * 7 = 72618

10s 42 * 200 * 7 = 58800

1 Like

why do you plan on removing sensors from those racerstar motors ? Are they causing issues ?

No I just plan on skating in the rain with this and would rather remove the sensors or not connect them before hand to remove likelihood of shorts while riding. Sensors that are preinstalled in motors are hard to conformal coat as they are typically epoxied in so covering both sides for water sealant isn’t easy.

Wait, rly?? So you have no limits or anything set on your 13s FOC? And is that on a FOCBox? :smiley:

1 Like

I have 120k set on my focboxes on ack 3.100 firmware on the 13s Evo. But it doesn’t do anything.

As well, helped build

1 Like

Where are you going to get the wheels pullies for the kegels?

So tiny update

• my motors got lost in shipping, so waiting on a new set.
  • @Eboosted has his hands on the Jet Spud so likely we will be seeing an enclosure in the coming weeks/months

For now… I’ve been using this board as a short freeride deck with some 84a flashbacks laying around… It somehow magically has fancied my favor as one of my favorite decks, and I may have to pick up an actual spud to complete this build… because its almost too good by itself. :joy:

1 Like

I really want to see the Spud enclosure made by Eboosted…than group buy to EU :sunglasses:

Put a GB together and I’ll make it happen

1 Like

100% down for a Spud GB… Love my 34 Spud!

Probably not necessary for US… But we can if you want… I think Eboosted was suggesting it to lower shipping costs to EU for users…

Gotcha. I could actually use two of those enclosures…slowly working away from lipos and into the 18650 realm.

1 Like

I will. I know your enclosure and I really like them. I just finished a spud build. My only concern is about the size. My enclosure is quite big compare to other I have seen. Dual vescs plus bms, heat sink, 10s3p take space. I hope it will be good for me.

Been a little while but… here’s the Spud 29" enclosure on the potato.33" time to start wrapping this guy up…

Thanks @Eboosted

4 Likes

Wow it fitted perfectly! Thanks for the continuos support @Deckoz

1 Like

Yea man it’s awesome. Your work is epic as always. :slight_smile:

@Deckoz have you used this setup before on the TB trucks? I need an upgrade.

Yes.

The 180TB trucks use the 96A Indy wfb pivot The 218tb trucks use the 96A caliber II pivot FYI…

@Deckoz Gracias

1 Like