Pulseboards Carbon Fiber Board with integrated enclosure (Price Drop)

seems to be cutting it really close… I’m really interested but dont want to order if I cant find a proper 10s3p battery that can fit

No worries,I get it. Just picked up a replacement spot welder from a builder on the forum and I’ll have it in time to build a pack specifically for the board and I can get the same cells diyeboards is using. Price may be a difference of $20.00 if any. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks! I would greatly appreciate it

Was able to get price down a smidge more for this buy of 20 units only. Gotta hit 20. Leaving poll open for another week.

3 Likes

Okay, wrapping this up. We’ve got confirmation 3 to 4 weeks to make these units and just a week or so for delivery depending on your location. I’m having them wrap up a new cover sample for me with all the waterproofing needed (slight design change) and then we’ll add the item to our shop for folks to buy. I’ll keep everyone updated. If you have not added your vote to buy please note this is just a one time only buy for the next 12 months because well be tied up with launching and physically building out our pulseboard CF belt drive models for our upcoming campaign.

Thanks for the support and I’m super excited to see this board being modded up with some sweet builds from hubs to carvon to the all popular geared drive units out there.

3 Likes

Nice I love the sound of waterproofing.when is the moneys due…and I was planning maybe to use this for my winter board im thinking…carbon fiber doesn’t swell and fill up with water…but I was gonna use e toxx drives or 3d servias gear drives…but i just bought two carvon torquedrive in the flash sale yesterday…coming just in time to maybe meet with each other and make a sweet baby… Phyco’s six shooters and AWD v4TD carvon not to many with that I’d say…but then we lose that nice light deck for commuting…FUCK FIRST WORLD ISSUES I CALL THIS …what to do

1 Like

I push an Icarus on SR TKPs with the last of the 76mm Akashas; kudos on your geometry.

re: the SR TKPs; which mounts / motors and pulleys are you using with the SSVs, and are they also for sale?

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/4/b/4bc1c7a3c4645719744a45efacc62df15a80d91d_1_690x290.jpg

4 Likes

Is their stil 1 available?? I would want one

Just the same as @hoeksame1 Are there still some boards available?

@pjotr47 we both live close together. We could buy 2 and ship to one of us! Please pm one of us

1 Like

I as well am considering this

@hoeksame1 @pjotr47 and @Reelop19…go vote to put your name in the the listing to get the board as cheap as possible more order the better of we are…we haven’t close the orders yet hurry tho

1 Like

where is the order list?? there is only a vote list?? gr

2 Likes

Me? 10char

Yes vote for your order sorry …it at the top of the page…vote for to buy now …we need 20 to buy NOW to get this on the way…

voted yes :smiley:

so we are with 14 people atm :smiley: almost there!

1 Like

This deck will be a nice lil light rocket build to rip the city with. can’t fit alot in the enclosure but just enough for a commuter 10s3 or 12s2 power build… keep light to Carrie around with no problem…my lil blink s at 8-9 lbs I use as a commuter…to slow at 22k tho but great for the tight city life …my blink s2 is a pain but doable at 18 pounds but it’s garbage after my new carvon speed drive build…those are weapons on there own… this deck will be light and small much better if your in heavy congested city from what I’ve experienced from living In the country and working in the city…big heavy is no fun to Carrie for long time walking or to commute on trains and busses…

1 Like

this is a good board for the FlipSky dual ESC, its tiny.

What is the dimensions of this lil flipsky @mmaner I keep seeing posted…haven’t really looked into them as I have a pile of focboxes sitting for builds…but curiosity is starting for me as the unity and these dual vesc keep popping up in threads.