Pulleys out of stock

Tito, do you have 36T pulleys?

100mbs and 97mm abecs ride very similar when it comes to smoothness. I feel like the MBS do a little better with obstacles on the road and they feel funny when new because of the nubs. I need more time riding, but I feel like I favor MBS slightly

I do not unfortunately, but it looks like @johnny_261 has 36t

Ok, should i contact him for payment i guess ?

@Nowind: I’m getting the box with pulleys in about two weeks. You will still pay @Titoxd10001 and he’ll reimburse me for the shipping.

I think we’ll create a brand new thread for the EU-part of this.

1 Like

Ok, great. So anyway i´m in for 4 complete Kits. Just let me know.

Okay, will do

1 Like

I’d be interested in the two sets.

I’ll message you

I just bought 3 of the sensored sets. 2 of which went on my street carver the hanger needs to be files down s bit to allow the pulley to slide on.

The quality of the set is amazing. Very clean and precise and in a very nice looking black color. No complaints whatsoever, super happy customer :slight_smile:

Glad you like them!

Thanks to everyone who has purchased. I’m getting closer to recouping the funds to my initial investment (~60%). So I’d like to offer a price drop. New price is:

$10 15t steel motor pulley $13 40t abec/MBS wheel pulley $20 combo set (motor and wheel pulley)

Shipping is $3 for one set in the US and $6 for two or more sets

7 Likes

hi,

how much to send a pair to spain?

thanks

@rwxr I live in Belgium and would also like a set when it arrives at your location :slight_smile:

1 Like

The price of the pulleys might be $1-2 more per pulley from my new reduced price for EU to cover some of my shipping cost and shipping within Europe should be under $10

Should be there in 2 weeks to @rwxr location

just a lazy question… with a caliber II truck you can use Abec flywheels and 2 pulleys of 15mm like yours? or you have to cut the truck to fit it?

Space might be to tight with dual motors on one caliber truck. If you’re doing dual diagonal then it would fit easy.

No modification to the truck required

I’ll take 2 sets Shipped to Germany pls :wink:

Two weeks out as long as it doesn’t get held up in customs to long

Hey there, how much would it be shipping wise to send 2 sets of motor and wheel pulleys to Vancouver, Canada?