Pulleys for Trampa SuperStar and Hypa

@Maxid, @Tamatoa, @banjaxxed

I do not have time to create a shop. For me, it’s a hobby, not a main business. I want to change it in 3-4 months, but not now.

I have a lot of motor mounts for various trucks. I am working above next types I will try to catalog my mounts and belt drives in November

A few weeks ago I bought a milling machine. Still learning the art of milling. These are the first effects of my work on the milling machine, and will be next :smiley:

10 Likes

Well noted, thanks for the information. I did not intend to criticize when I said that I was confused. Even if you don’t have everything catalogued yet, you still took the time to give an answer to my question quite fast and that is good enough for me. Anyways, keep up the good work, looks like you already know a lot about milling, you could have me fooled. Those pulleys look great.

@Tamatoa It does not treat your question as a critique. I know that in my topics there is chaos and I have to change it :confused:

1 Like

You are doing great progress - love to see your stuff get more popular.

@Nowind also does not really have his own store. I saw his direct drive on a German marketplace for esk8 stuff though - maybe that is something you could consider? No idea if they charge fees or anything though. Just wanted to mention it for you to think about. https://shop.elektro-skateboard.de

What battery enclosure are you using for that trampa build? This pneumatic thing is growing on me daily and I am already thinking about next year :wink:

A simple google doc with pictures would do the trick imo

Id like to order a setup from you…where do i start…im new to thé forum…

Can i make a order here for uk

Are the pulleys still available please and how do I pay please

@ Dirtynunfishing What hubs do you have?

Superstar hubs Can you send me a price for a double set up please [email protected] I’m in the UK

Are any of the 70t for 5m pitch still available? For superstar?

@ Turboboard For superstar I have 2 types of pulleys 60t/18mm (for 15mm belt) - 35 Euro (1 psc) 72t/18mm (for 15mm belt) - 40 Euro (1 psc)

SuperStar%20Pulleys

2 Likes

Hmmm

@idea How much for two 72T shipped to USA, zip code 08234?

MBS fivestar hubs

@akhlut The prices are the same as pulleys for Trampa hubs 72t/18mm (for 15mm belt) - 40 Euro (1 psc) Shipping via post office - 25 Euro

20180803_003059_cr

2 Likes

What’s the wait like?

For me, after payment the order got sent straight away or within a couple of days (milling time), it can take a few days/a week to get out of Poland (Mountains lots of mountains) but after that its on the mat in good time.

I did most of the detail/messaging on facebook the reply time to questions was better, as i think (opinion) Tom checks that more or gets better notifications perhaps.

2 Likes

got my pulleys within 2 weeks and the enclosure within a week to spain :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@ akhlut The delivery time to the US is 2-5 weeks, the delivery time depends on the state in which you live

1 Like