Pulleys for Trampa SuperStar and Hypa

I offer pulleys for wheels Trampa SuperStar and Hypa The pulleys are made of ABS+ Available colors black and orange

I can do the pulleys in the sizes:

• for wheels SuperStar 60t, 62t, 70t and 72T (width according to needs)
  • for wheels Hypa 62t, 70t and 72T (width according to needs)

Pulleys after driving distance 240 km, you can see a small consumption.

Prices: Wheel pulley 60t-62t HTD5M, width 18mm (+ set bolts) $ 14 (1 piece) Wheel pulley 60t-62t HTD5M, width 23mm (+ set bolts) $ 16 (1 piece) Wheel pulley 70t-72t HTD5M, width 18mm (+ set bolts) $ 16 (1 piece) Wheel pulley 70t-72t HTD5M, width 23mm (+ set bolts) $ 18 (1 piece) Spacer ring for superstar or Hypa - $ 4 (1 piece)

The cost of shipping: Europe - $6 North America, $8

Payment by PayPal

5 Likes

Can you make two for 25mm belts? if yes i would buy 2 72t HTD5M in January-March

btw copy of this: http://www.beltingonline.com/72-tooth-htd5-pulley-72-5m-7807?zenid=vuk4kuum6p9tqau98av23gtp16

Edit: Pls make the Teeth walls a bit thicker :slight_smile:

With a width of 25-28mm Teeth walls must be thicker :slight_smile: What are your wheels?

I will buy Hypa Hubs with Vertigo Trucks.

The finished project pulley HTD5M 72T with a width of 28 mm (for belt 25mm)

The printing time is long, so the price is $ 20 for 1 piece

1 Like

That sounds like a fair price. I pm you when i start to build my mountain board. Thx :slight_smile:

Edit: Or you send me the .stl files or upload it to Thingyverse. Then i could find a local 3d printer on 3dhubs.com.

1 Like

The seller has developed this parts and selling them for a absolutely fair/low price, to ask him for the STL files sounds impudent for me. I´m not the seller! Just my 2 cents. Cheers Jenso

9 Likes

Your are right. I didnt realized that.:sweat: Sry @Idea i will buy one from you when i start my next build.:slight_smile:

Pulleys HTD5M 60t / 23mm for SuperStar wheels

2 Likes

Can you make 65T pulley for 15mm belt and superstar hubs? need 2 sets with bolts.

We do 66T only. Why 65?

Frank

tiny amount of additional top end would be my guess. put these on 8" wheels instead of 66s on 7" wheels and you have a noticeably faster board.

All of my street pulleys are in 1 tooth increments from 32 to 38. Fine tuning can be important to the overall feel of the ride.

I already have my gearing at 15 65. im buying extra pulley for an extra wheel to swap in case of flat tire. Would like to have 65t to match my current pulleys.

good explanation

I’ve been running my Pulleys on my mountain board for about two months now with no issues. Love them. They run straight and true.
Thanks again Tom, you rock.

Where can i get a belt for this baby?

Are you going to manufacture some aluminum pulleys for superstar hubs?

@Eboosted Yes, but I do not know since when. I bought a few days ago milling machine but it will take some time before I start working, I have to learn a lot.

2 Likes

Pulleys just showed up. 10 days that’s not too bad. They look awesome Tom you rock. :sunglasses: Thanks again buddy, Till next time.

1 Like

@Idea are you still making these?