Pulleys for ABEC11 Flywheels and Kegel Orangatang

Yeah i know but this shoudnt be the problem because the belt should hold itself in place and not because it touches the end (the disc) of the pulley because then ur pulley shreddes itself off and u got power loss because it touches the side disc of the pulley. the belt should spin without touching anything

However ill buy a 12mm pulley and will test it and will tell how it works but i still think the problem is the wheel pulley. Greetings EDIT: with the 12mm pulley and after riding the pulley 50-100km the problem is solved :wink:

@Reamondrum2 Buy a pulley from another manufacturer. If on another pulley, the belt will not slide, then you can say that my pulley is badly done.

What happens when you flip either pulley, same thing or drift reverses?

I had the same problem with enertion pulley and I moved the motor mount a little and it was OK…

Hey @Idea Any chance making 36T 15mm wheel pulley for flywheel clones whitout the bolts and retainer??

@zeah Yes, but in the pulley must be a bearing, and this requires longer axles in the hanger.

I want to design such pulleys for Trampa Carver Truck because there are long axles in it.

1 Like

I have caliber trucks. That means that I have to cut the truck in order to fit a pulley like that?

No. Cutting out the hanger will not help. If the pulley is to have an extra bearing, then a longer axis is needed.

How much for tue version 3 ( trampa trucks) complete set? (36 or 40 T) Ships to canada?

that’s not true though is it. To fit Enertion pulleys you just remove some of the hanger thus exposing more of the axle

for the kegel ones do they fit without modification of the caliber 2 truck?

Yes. See this video

Hi @Idea Do you still have this (v2.0 for ABEC 11 Flyweels and Clones with nuts) available??

@zeah Yes, I still offer them

Perfect! I need 1 set (pulley+retainer+bolts) v2.0 for ABEC Clones with nuts in ABS+ (black) 36T 15mm. Please tell me how much would that be (shipping to Portugal) and where to send the money. Thanks @Idea

Dear Idea,

i’m interested in 2-3 Orangatang Pulleys sets 36 or 41T + 15mm belts. may you give me a quote and do you ship to germany?

thanks a lot.

Chris

@Space_Teddy For Orangatang Kegel wheels I can make pulleys 36t and 40t

Prices: Pulley 36t or 40t - $12 (1 pcs.) Bolts (stainless steel) $2 (set) Shipping cost to Germany - $6

Payment via paypal

@Idea, sounds great. may you sent me your paypal addressvia PM, please. Seem’s that as new user it is not possible to write PM’s.

thanks

I will take 1 set for Kegel wheel pulley 36t in orange, please. Is this version also with nuts to screw the bolts in, or do you screw them directly into the plastic?

There is no space for the nuts, Kegel has a smaller spacing of bolt holes than ABEC.