Pulleys for ABEC11 Flywheels and Kegel Orangatang

@Eboosted you can get those aluminum wheel and steel motor pulleys from either @onloop at enertions website or @torqueboards at

@Eboosted Pulleys made of aluminum for the motor I have only 15t. Pulleys for ABEC 11 are only made of ABS+

Tomorrow I will try to make pulleys of nylon.

A few months ago I made nylon pulleys for Kegel, but I haven’t made nylon pulleys for ABEC 11 flywheels yet.

3 Likes

Yeah I got them from @torqueboards but they are only for 12mm belts, I’m looking for 36T 15mm wheel pulleys.

@Idea did you get your trampa wheels?

1 Like

@capfirepants

Not yet Tomorrow or the day after tomorroww

1 Like

Did you make nylon ones? Is nylon better than ABS+ in this case?

Also did you get your wheels? I got mine now, the spokes are wider like the left wheel in the pic in @TarzanHBK post. The width of the spokes are around 7mm at the widest outermost part.

@capfirepants I already have a wheels with Trampa. Spokes are wider than Abec 11, but modifying the pulley design is no problem. The new version pulley for ABEC 11 clone will be available in a few days.

@natn0 I did not make nylon pulleys, I did not have time. Maybe in a few days I have a lot of other work. In addition, now I must now design special pulleys for Street Carver truck.

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks. Id like to order 2 Pieces with screws for the 83mm version of the clones, shipped to switzerland.

Hello. Im a newbi with eskates and im making my own board. Until now i have a pair og Paris trucks, orangutang 80mm wheels. Im interesting in bying a wheel pulley and som belts 15mm. How do it?

@idea just wanted to ask if that order’s good?

@capfirepants I will be able to do pulleys for ABEC11 clones, but in 2-3 days. How to design a new pulley I will post pictures in the topic.

Alright - thank you for your help! Just let me know when you’re ready.

@capfirepants I designed the pulleys for ABEC 11 Flyweel clones

I have 2 versions now. v2.0 for ABEC 11 Flyweels and Clones with nuts (fit most trucks) v3.0 for ABEC 11 Flyweels and Clones for Street Carver Truck

Pulley v2.0 for ABEC 11 Flyweels and Clones. Available sizes 36t, 40t, 44t and 48t.

Pulley v3.0 for ABEC 11 Flyweels and Clones which fit into Street Carver Truck (No need to grind the hangers). Not tested yet Available sizes 36t, 40t, 44t and 48t.

8 Likes

Perfect! Please put me down for 2x version 2 in black ABS+ with 2x a set of nuts + bolts. 36t for 83mm wheels please.

very interested, have these been tested on a motor and are up the torque these motors throw at them, not a criticism just haven’t got experience on printed parts for longevity

100 miles in and I have no wear issues… says the 100kg man :blush:

2 Likes

I have problems to keep the belt going straight wit those pulleys (im sure they are mounted well) If i spin the pulley the belt moves away from the wheel and wants to go off the pulley after some spinnig The belt always wants to go down (down from the pulley) where the motor mount is

Tried to fix that 100 times with adjusting the mount and the angle but it dont want to work how it should @Hardwiring have you had the same issue? EDIT: with the 12mm pulley and after riding the pulley 50-100km the problem is solved :wink:

@Reamondrum2 Show pictures. You may have a motor mount not perpendicular to the wheel axle.

I dont think so On the pictures the belt inst tighten I also tried to change the angle of the mount in different ways but its really hard to find a middle point.

Got a similar board of a friend with the same parts and there its the same problem. EDIT: with the 12mm pulley and after riding the pulley 50-100km the problem is solved :wink:

I never had such problems

You certainly have too wide a pulley of the motor. The motor pulley must have the same widh as the belt

Your motor pulley is 15mm wide and you have a 12mm wide belt.