Pulleys for ABEC11 Flywheels and Kegel Orangatang

As I will have a milling machine, I will be able to offer pulleys of aluminum :slight_smile: (You may be coming soon), but the price will be higher so I can not be competitive.

ABS + is a little more durable, but durability depends also on 2 factors (pulley diameter and width)

2 Likes

Good to hear that you will be able to offer aluminum.

I might put down an order for two ABEC hubs with 15mm pulleys when you can get around to it.

@Gromok I wrote that soon, but it may take a few weeks or months :confused:

No sweat.

Waiting is something I got used to in esk8. Nothing available and soon turns into months :wink:

Based on the experience in the performance of pulleys for Mountainboard

Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB - New Items For Sale - Electric Skateboard Builders Forum | Learn How to Build your own E-board

I designed the new pulleys for ABEC11 Flywheels. I can do the pulleys in the sizes: 36t, 40t, 44t and 48t. Width according to requirements, for belt 9mm, 12mm and 15mm

Pulleys consist of 3 parts. You can order each component separately.

Price for complete pulley (3 parts) Pulley 36t, 40t - Price $12 USD (1 pcs.) Pulley 44t, 48t - Price $15 USD (1 pcs.)

Bolts $2 (1 set)

Available colors of orange and black.

4 Likes

@Idea - I am making an insert for a wheel and need a couple 44 tooth pulleys from you. What is the distance from the top of the tooth for the bottom edge of the lip - see pic. I know there are places in the US that I can have these printed but you seem to have teeth figured out. I have to make the pieces that fit in the wheel but will send you the files to match up the holes in the pulley part. Thx

@korryh Dimensions for the 44t pulley

May I ask what your printer settings are? Like infill and layer height?

Perfect, thanks!

@Idea - what dia are your bolts.

@korryh M5x60mm

@Mark I’ll check tonight

Hey has anybody who bought these successfully used them on flywheel clones?

Did you see if it was with the wide spokes?

I would need 2x black ABS+ pullys for abec 11 clones. 36T with screws if possible. Shipping to Switzerland. How much would that be?

@capfirepants There are different ABEC11 Flywheels clones. I do not know if my pulleys fit the clones. In about a week I will have 90mm ABEC11 Flywheels clones from Trampa, I will be able to check …

Below the price of the set you are asking for. Pulley36t for Abec 11 Flyweels - $24 (2 pcs) Bolts (black or silver) $4 (2 set) Shipping to Switzerland - $5

Total $33 USD or 33 Euro

I have the trampa ones in 83mm. Would you be so kind as to check if they fit when they arrive? Thank you!

@capfirepants Of course I will check. If they do not fit, then I will make the right version for Trampa Wheels. What truck do you have?

I have Caliber IIs.

The thing about clones: There are ones that have the same spokes as the original flywheels, but there are others with thicker ones: My pulleys from you were a little to big, so I had to file a bit of the wheelcore away to get them fit.

2 Likes

@idea are you able to source metal wheel pulleys?, I’m looking for 36T aluminum wheels pulleys and 16T motor steel pulleys to run 15mm belts