Pulleys for ABEC11 Flywheels and Kegel Orangatang

Hello i Need 2x sets please

Good evening. Could I order an Orangatang 1pc 36t 12mm + bolts to Pennsylvania USA?

@doejersey Yes, of course

Prices: 36t - 12 Euro (1 psc) Bolts - 2 Euro (1 set) Shipping cost - 8 Euro

Payment via PayPal or TransferWise

will buy * Wheel pulley 36t HTD5M, belt 9-15mm (width according to needs), based in Australia, where to get wheels??

@ Koto What kind of wheels you have?

I’m also interested in this. What would I have to do to buy a pulley kit?

@ShadowKindjal What type of wheels do you have?

I will grab a pair of orange 40t to suit abec 107s with bolts to suit a 12mm belt shipping to Australia. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Tom,

I would need to order 2 pieces of 12mm 40T Orangatang Caguama 85 mm, Purple, 83a pulleys. Delivery to Romania. Could you help me, please? I need them rather fast so I hope that it will not take long the shipment as we are close :=)

Looking forward hearing news from you

Gogu

Hi

I sent you a message

Hi!

I need a 40T pulley for a Kegel core. I’d like the version with the nuts. That would be for a 12mm belt (so 13mm actual size on pulley, does that make sense?). Do you have those in aluminium? I also need a 12mm 280 or 290 or 300mm belt if you have. All that shipped to Canada. Do you know the approximate time it would take?

Thanks

@louwii

The pulleys for Kegel are made of ABS + on a 3D printer, I do not have other ones. I have belts 280, 295 and 300mm

Lead time, 3-4 day

Prices: 40t/13mm - 13 Euro (1 psc)

Bolts - 2 Euro (1 set)

Belt 280mm - 8 Euro (1 psc)

Belt 295, 300mm - 7 Euro (1 psc)

Shipping cost - 8 Euro

The KEGEL belt pulleys do not have nuts, there is no space for them

20180110_212345_cr

20171203_141702_cr

1 Like

Hello,

Could I order a 44t pulley for Orangtang Caguamas with 15mm wide belt? Shipping would be to Europe

Thanks

44t? You might have clearance issues with something like that

Not really. You see, I already got a 44t pulley htd5 and the size is fine (a bit towards the big side but still fine). The thing is that it has 6 holes and not 5 so I can’t bolt it onto the wheels and I would also have to cut the trucks because the interior diameter is too small. Hopefully, this ABS pulley will fit fine and work well.

I need a 32 or 36 tooth pulley for Orangetang 80mm wheels on Caliber Trucks. I am in Pennsylvania, USA. Please let me know if you have this and cost

are you still making these? @Idea in need of two 36T ABEC Pulleys 15mm width