ProtoBoards-UK/WORLDWIDE :Caliber II Trucks, £30 Motor Mounts, Wheels, Spark Switch, MayTech Motors, VESCs, Controllers, Pulleys, Belts, More to come!

Yeah, thinking about it, it may be possible to use the current motor mounting holes for an idler since the motor will usually be at the furthest end of the mount. I will do some testing and see If it is possible.

Would you be able to sell 12mm Belts and 12mm 14/15/16T Motor Pulleys?

We will be getting some 12mm belts in stock soon, as well as 15t Motor Pulleys (1-2weeks). Later in the future when we have begun further expanding we may consider stocking 14 and 16T Motor Pulleys.

@ProtoBoards do you know a way to use your mount with a motor that has a mounting hole diameter of 38mm?

The motor is compatible with all standard 63mm motors. It is possible for the 38mm hole diameter motor to be used with the mount however it is not recommended since the motor could only be connected using 2 bolts instead of the standard 4.

Mounting with two screws is obviously possible - but as you said nobody in his right mind would actually want to do that. I just thought you might know what kind of adapter I could use to make it work with 4 screws.

When will the shipping starts? I bought 2 vesc from you glad to have more uk seller!

1 Like

The VESCS you ordered will be shipped tomorrow. All orders ship within 2 days. Thanks for your order!

Glad To hear that, is there attacking for that? also is it a micro usb connection?

We added tracked shipping to our site about 2 hours ago, so unfortunatly your order will not have tracking. There is a micro-USB port on the VESC which is used to program it. A mini-USB to USBcable is included.

Can I track them from you guys ?

What Ill do Is I will upgrade you to the tracked shipping for free since it wasn’t available when you ordered and send the tracking code to you through the forums once I have it.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice of you donating 10% of VESC to Vedder. Good prices as well. Would like to hear from some happy customers after a while

1 Like

F**k it, I’m supporting this! Nice prices, nice mounts (by the looks), and I’m gonna give these MayTech VESC’s a go. Placed a big order :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the order! We will be shipping it out tomorrow!

1 Like

Your website it is pretty slow… it is taking ages to load…

Or your connection is slow. For me page load just fine with 50mbs on my phone.

my connection it is pretty fast… so i don’t get it.

@ProtoBoards VESC back in stock any time soon?

1 Like