Problems with TB mounts and customer service

Actually they will, and have done multiple times for me.

I followed the guide, used a torque wrench and really torqued them down to the point that I felt that I was going to strip the screws. My hangars have meat taken out of them from the screws, I loctite them in etc. Do you really think I would not have tried everything? I have around 750 miles on them now and have given them my best shot mate. As for TB customer service, you can see my post history. They asked me to email which I did and never received a reply so then I quoted TB on here and didnā€™t get a reply.

At what point do you give up and try something else? I read your replies saying CS is great when in my experience itā€™s the oppositeā€¦ Maybe itā€™s just variable.

1 Like

i also have poor experience with them, looks like people from EU may be less lucky then US people.

1 Like

It possibly is that, it would explain it.

Either way the die has been cast for me and I wonā€™t be using or recommending TB to anyone.

Same, i got dead parts on arrivial what they gave me was a discount code for new ones.

Thats not of much use, Flipsky just shipped me a new motor after one of mine started to have issues thats something compared to TB and its a Chinese company.

Iā€™m going to try those flipsky motors with UNIK Mounts on caliber trucks to replace this TB stuff

The 6354s they have are hella solid, i have two pairs a old one with like 350KM on it and a new pair that have some weird issue (Its being replaced so all good on that part)

If you order ask for the ones with only 2 holes and not 4, those are the best.