Printable PDF Templates (ANY DECK)

And no I won’t be using their trucks, unless they somehow can work with Hummies hubs…

Sent you a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here it is :slight_smile: As always, you can find it in the folder or under this link :slight_smile: It is 38" long and about 11" wide :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks bro, this looks great! 11 inches, damn that is wide!

1 Like

Any way I could get a crownboard royal tribe template? :slight_smile:

There you go :wink:

Hope it ok and that I chose the right deck :slight_smile:

That’s perfect! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Can someone do a Trampa HS11 template please??

I can, but i dont think it would help you anyway, because the deck has a lot of weird angles and I can only make template, that does not include 3D structure :confused: If 2D template of the look of the deck is enough, then I can :slight_smile:

Well I mainly want the part of the deck that will actually be able to be stood on, I’m not concerned with where it angles up for the trucks. I basically want to have a life size area of what I’ll be putting the under mounted deck on.

This last photo is essentially what I’m concerned with, but it’s at a raised 35° angle. The schematic says it’s 690mm, but that must be with it bent. Let me message Frank or someone at Tampa and find out the actual length of that part of the deck. Thank you!

Ok I messaged Frank and Ted at Trampa, so they are pretty good about responding quickly. Should have the actual dimensions shortly :wink:

The deck part for the enclosure and to stand on, when flat is 695mm, and the overall length is 912mm as shown in the diagram, while at the center of the board where it is most narrowest, it goes from 230mm wide to 205mm.

Those are the dimensions given by Trampa just now. :smile: can you work with that?

Ok, I will try to find some time tommorow :slight_smile:

Ty! 10 char

Any chance to make that template…?

I will post it here today :slight_smile: SOrry, I have a lot of work :confused:

Here it is :slight_smile: The distance between curves in the template is 690mm :slight_smile: Hope it is ok :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!

1 Like

do I have to print it at a certain % or how do I get it to print to size?

Oh sorry :frowning: I did not see your post :slight_smile: I make all my templates in A0 fromate, so if you print at 100% it should be ok :wink:

1 Like