Printable PDF Templates (ANY DECK)

Hey man is there any way that you could make a Tan Tien template it would really help.

Yeah I canā€¦but I have quite a lot of things to study for a testā€¦if I wont upload it here until next monday, SPAM MEā€¦But I will try to make it soon :slight_smile: Maybe tommorowā€¦

1 Like

Dont worry about it i found a way to make it thanks though

1 Like

Can someone make a template for a boosted mini please? Thanks!

Tomorrow it will be here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Here it is :slight_smile: As all of my templates, this is not 3D modelā€¦I cant make exactly the same template if I dont have the deckā€¦it has the same dimensions and shape as boosted mini does, but it does not reflect angle changes like kick tail :slight_smile: Hope you understand :slight_smile:

Print it as a poster, tape it together and you are ok :slight_smile: ALso I made it out of the picture from their websiteā€¦there is everything needed like truck holes and so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any chance you would be able to make a template for the jet spud 29", preferably from the underside so I can see where the wheel wells need to be. Thanks very much for the work youā€™ve done so far

product_Jet-2015-Spud-29-(Set-HD)

I guess jet spud is aready here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks mate

1 Like

If you need it because of the wheel wells i cn make the other side for you :slight_smile:

All good, I can see roughly where the wells are meant to be from the flares

1 Like

Hey guys! I wish I knew how to overlay an image Iā€™d like to use on the loaded vanguard board. Can someone help me or tell me how to proceed?

itā€™s better with a pic i thinkā€¦ true%20one

Montana markers, pencil, some sketching and a lot of time and you have high quality coverā€¦That is the way I would go :open_mouth:

Or you can try to print it on a adhesive vinyl foilā€¦I have seen few ppl doing that with their boosted boardsā€¦search YT

Or maybe some decent printer and epoxy glue to connect it, but you would have to be really precise!

The last two methods needs high resolution picture to get good results!

Or if you know a young talented artist in your neighborhood, try asking them :wink:

1 Like

I already know how to put my drawing on my board, because I already made 3 like that but the drawings were much smaller. For this drawing, I have a scale problem, I would like the drawing to fit entirely on my board but I canā€™t do it. I have already tried several times but it is always too small or too big.

Ok, sorry, I did ont understand thatā€¦if you can get me a picture of higher quality I can do that for you :slight_smile:

Edit: But I need it till tomorrow, because I am leaving on my hitchhiking trip through Europe and IDK how often I will be able to get hereā€¦

Is a very good quality image really necessary? Because I would really like to do this drawing precisely and I donā€™t think I can find a better quality imageā€¦ Besides the quality of doesnā€™t really bother me, Iā€™ll manage (itā€™s a santa cruz grip).

OUchā€¦so you are going to draw it? On a grip tape?

What vanguard do you have? 38 or 42?

No no :joy:, Iā€™ll draw it under my board, drawing on the grip is still too complicated for me. For the moment I only have the model that lox897 shared at the very beginning of the conversation, the Loaded Vanguard 40" by 10" but since I did nothing else to print the model, I think the 38 would be better :smiley:

Ok, I will make you two versions, one 40 inches long, second 42 inches long (u need some tolerance plus camber)ā€¦I will try to get it here todayā€¦