Preferred DIY Enclosure?

Here’s mine!

Cant see it on the pic, but there is a readout in the middle of the drop that shows voltage or percentage of battery left. Switch and charge ports on the side.

10S4P with ESC, BMS, switch and bt module all tightly packaged. Just over 3/4" tall

Vacuum formed. Planning to redo it with fiberglass.

2 Likes

What the the dimensions? I am looking for a good battery and case design

Have any of you ordered from psychotiller lately? I ordered almost a month ago. Didn’t get any responses on my e-mails. Then finally it said a shipping label was created, but when I track it the package hasn’t been picked up/sent. Does it usually take him quite a bit of time? Anywhere else reasonably priced and quick I can find an enclosure that holds a 12s4p and dual vesc?

He seems to have abandoned his website/email in favor of Instagram? I shared your experience over a pair of trucks. Paypal ended up refunding me after no communication from 'tilla.

he is busy all the time. It will show up, no worries. 2 encl and a full build here (+ shipping to europe), all ok

I ordered an enclosure a month ago and nothing yet I had been pre-warned that it’ll take ages so not stressing, anything to stop me trying to work with fiberglass again!

hy What kind of plastic is this?