Predator Banshee Thread!

Can someone translate? Is that board for sale or was it built specifically for this reason? Pretty crazy video! Im still not riding in the rain😁

To me it sounds like “We did an exceptionally great job waterproofing this sample unit, I wonder if they’ll notice when QC slips on all mass-produced units” :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think the video has anything to do with the Banshee though

EDIT: It’s a Buffalo

It has nothing to do with the Banshee but it’s possible to make a waterproofed board.

That board would be like a mini oven

Does Predator Banshee customer service even exists? I trying to get my board fixed. Hopefully

Did you join the discord and either hit him up or text on the Predator channel?

He’s currently in japan so i don’t think he would be checking his email, but hes readily available on the discord.

How to find this guy no discord ?

Scroll up the comment where I link the ESK8 Discord.

Edit: And either in #General or in the #Predator-boards you can @ Predator boards or PM him there.

1 Like

Predator Banshee with Evolve GT 97mm wheels. Why ? Why not ? :slight_smile: IMG_9086IMG_9082

4 Likes

I ran this exact setup for a couple of days. Very Very cushy. But with the stock risers you will get wheel bitting on the front so be careful. I got thrown on a low speed corner.

Yes, it is cushy. I still testing this setup. I set a front truck as tight as I can to avoid any wheel bitting. So far so good. Now I feel safer at higher speeds. PS: Did you tried different risers?

Just got my board and am very disappointed. It performs well other than I can only get 8.4kms out out of it on a well paved surface without braking on a full charge. I’ve brought this to the attention of the company through their web site over a month ago as I have received a faulty board or they are grossly exaggerating the specs of the product. Hopefully their warranty will cover this defect but I have yet to have herd back from them. I will keep everyone posted of all developments

Ask him directly @PredatorBoards :wink:

1 Like

Please send us an email. If you’re only getting 8.4 Kilometers of range out of a 6AH battery, then there is something defective. Even a chinesium 4.4AH battery would get more range than that…

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will send another message on the website right now and will keep you all posted as thing progress. As I had said before it is a great board other than the range problem but like anything else regardless of the product problems will come up

I haven’t been able to make any headway in rectifying the 8km range out of the board I’ve received. I’m starting to question predators warranty. Please prove me wrong

Ive easily put over 500 miles on the banshee 2.0’s and they are still going strong with ZERO chunking. Super duper satisfied and was worth the wait!!!

2 Likes

Please send instructions so I can send it back and have this dealt with. Thank you

My board sparks when I plug it in and it only goes 5 miles max without braking, usually much less. I’ve been trying for months to send it back but they will not tell me how. It doesn’t look like they honour there warranty

1 Like