POST YOUR BUILD! New site for sharing builds!

see you’re running the site with nginx, what’s the web stack? php, ruby, mysql? i don’t see any front end frameworks?

stack: backend php (no frameworks) - frontend bootstrap, jquery

new updates!

1- now you are able to edit esk8 parts of your build @SilentException

2- if you forgot your password you can change it (maybe can take some minutes to receive the email) @GrecoMan

2 Likes

God I hate working with PHP! :frowning:

Microsoft stack all the way for me :thumbsup:

1 Like

yea last time I touched php it was html with serverside php mixed in the same file, which is what classic asp copied. it was a nightmare. but that was like ten years ago.

suppos mvc views + razor is the same idea though.

anyway, mvc + angular is nice

1 Like

Angular’s not too bad. I prefer a combination of MVC / Wep Api / jQuery

new features!

you are able to add your Protection Gear in your profile, also your website and a sport tracker id (endomondo, strava, sports tracker, fitbit)

Nice. I think rider weight should be part of the profile and not the build as well :wink:

1 Like

Angular with a Rails or Hanami backend on an Ubuntu server for the win …

@b264 @darkkevind @thisguyhere @rpasichnyk this is great! there’re a lot of programmers here, someone else? :smiley:

done!

this is a little bit weird, i will try to explain… i added the weight in the user settings but this only help to prefill the form when you add a new board, this doesn’t change the rider weight of all your boards.

i prefer this way for one reason, i want to keep the same speed of all your boards.

Engineering esk8 and programming probably have a sizable overlap in demographics

That’s fine, I was actually hoping you will do it that way. It is also useful if someone did a build for friend or sale, the rider would be the other person.

I am inspired by how you added a lot of new information but still managed to keep everything tidy and structured, it looks lovely :heart: I will do a new build in a couple of months, will definitely put it there!

1 Like

thank you Roman! i’m excited to see your new board :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent work, Miguel! Congratulations.

2 Likes

Stats about total build count?

Anyways… nice to see the progress with the page… Would be interesting to see some overall stats about the page, can you @tueboard make some small stats window, so see how many builds are there already? I think similar principle was used in www.evalbum.com page (total builds on site)

On a side note -

I Found new shop to perhaps add to the list, someone said they offer Vesc-X in europe + a few other esk8 parts.

Shop link is this one:

Someone should make a review or something otherwise i havent heard much about it yet… (saw the shop / site on the other thread about vesc-x in europe)

2 Likes

I’ve dealt with them and have nothing but praise… :thumbsup:

easy! done :slight_smile:

the street wing shop added too, thank you as always!

1 Like

sometimes the uploaded photos are flipped wrong, now there is a new option in the build’s gallery to flip photos 90º and solve this problem

1 Like