POST YOUR BUILD! New site for sharing builds!

Just made my account, will take some pics of my build in a few. Great job!

Quick suggestion: Kegel isn’t a brand, it’s a “line” by Orangutang

1 Like

@GrecoMan thanks man! can you add some parts of your board, if you are selling some parts you are free to link your website :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done!

10chars

1 Like

do you find out something difficult in the process?

1 Like

Nope. Super smooth

I think i can make it easier, when you choose a part category i could suggest the 5 most common used parts, for example: controller > mini, gt2b…

But i will do It tomorrow, now its too late haha

Not sure that would get used very much…

Going into I prepared myself to write an essay about my board and was pleasantly surprised at how easy and smooth it was.

Not sure if there is already a way, but maybe add an “update” feature for people (like me) who are constantly changing our boards

For some reason I cannot login from my phone. I’ll try again to.orrow when I get to work from an actual browser.

i tried to login in my android phone without problems, do you need to change the password?

I closed the page and reopened and it worked, must have been a cache issue on my phone.

some fresh updates!

now you can sort the boards by likes, fastest, lightweight, cheapest

adding parts of your build is the most boring part, so now its a little bit easier, when you choose a part category you will get some suggestions below, you only have to choose one to add it without write nothing

also you can filter builds by budget

do you have an esk8 web-shop?

if you want to get some promotion you can put a link of each part of your board to your web-shop as they do:

1 Like

Bit of feedback (great site by the way from a fellow developer)…

Just went to ‘like’ a build not realising I wasn’t logged in, within the photo window it shows the login screen, I guess because it posts to your action and it’s not authenticated so returns the login screen in the view/html returned from the post.

On some of my sites, when that happens on the client side I check for a unique string in the login HTML then grab the current url + query string and location.href to the login page… that way they come back by means of the ReturnUrl…

1 Like

thanks man, fixed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ummmmm… Would you mind adding a “reset password” button? :joy: I may or may not have completely forgotten mine

1 Like

good idea, i will do it tomorrow :slight_smile:

haha thanks, I gotta edit my build

i started filling out but quit part way through, too many damn fields to populate.

1 Like

No need to do all of them :wink:

@thisguyhere thanks for the feedback! the text fields brand name and the link to the product are optional, i changed the order of the fields, I hope it’s clearer now

1 Like

God damn man… GO TO SLEEP! Its like 3 in the morning :joy:

1 Like