Post good deals from the internet here!

3 Likes

ABEC11 Reflex Flywheels 97mm in EU for €119 shipped. Best price I’ve seen in EU and in stock. Purchased Monday, shipped Tuesday and arrived Wednesday.

They also have 107mm in stock for €179.

2 Likes

Haha you guys like “luxury” style good deals huh ? :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

3 Likes

Hell yea! Make me buy stuff I don’t really need!

2 Likes

The best deal in all of Esk8 has to be the popcoa wheels from Ollin Board Co. Might not be on sale, but they’re the best bang for the buck wheels. Period. (In my opinion)

1 Like

I just received an email of from Ebay…if you are planning to build a board or already have one in a work in progress ebay is having a coupon code: PRONTO15 that gives you a 15% off on everything orders $25+ or 100$max… hope this helps someone out…:call_me_hand:t5:

4 Likes

http://www.esk8life.com/remote-controller best remote in my mind…and also the best cheap remote at 19$

and the stuff i sell now. a good deal! i dont think it can be beat.

3 Likes

Any Coupon code from Bustin is Email specific.

It works on my phone. Pretty sure it works for everyone.

If you wanna make it even better (not my idea)

IMG_3266

IMG_3265

5 Likes

On checkout do you put your email or any contact infomation relating to you? upon putting info in it always says the code is not related to my account, phone wise and email wise

No. I didn’t put any contact information in and it still works.

I mean I’m just saying every bustin codes looks customer specific :man_shrugging:t5:

Maybe you should try the code?

Looks like the code works!! Tested it in the cart

1 Like

thanks for the shout but i’m out of the controllers so…

that was a fluke, some ebayer had them for like $15 a piece so i got a bunch of em. they’re gone now tho, and that seller said they’re not getting any more at that price.

1 Like

I did, it works when you put in no information , but when you do and go on to fill out information, it says that exactly what @mmaner posted in that thread

1 Like

Cost comes to about 32$

I’ve just put this in on the site and it worked.

Edit: Just read further, you are correct. Doesn’t work once you sign in.

2 Likes

hard discounted Arbor decks, Caliber & Paris trucks. You need to register to see / page in french, couldn’t find the sale in the english version of the site. 10% more with the coupon “AOUT10”. https://www.privatesportshop.fr/807724-arbor