POLL turned to possible group buy - Which ABEC 11 Wheels would you buy? Gauging Group Buy MOQ! Please fill out form in 1st post!

well at least muirskate restocked the superflys…

2 Likes

I wonder why Chris didn’t simply say "guys, I am sending a shitload of wheels to muirskate in two weeks so everybody super-relax!!

3 Likes

He’s sending a shit ton of wheels to everyone he made a distributor contract with. I guess he was just super behind on it all.

2 Likes

[quote=“pixelsilva, post:117, topic:39639”] I don’t get it? Here in Frisco you go to Last Mile SF and they have a huge stock of them F1 107mm Superflies (at the same price as everywhere else). I then asume every major capital in the entire world should have a store like this offering the same dang wheels at the same prices. 'am missing something here?[/quote]

Yes, I am not aware of anywhere else that has that. Not any store in this metropolis.

Believe it. Because it’s Cali, man. It’s like, almost not even the USA any more but another country. In all honesty, you could make five whole states. You should – to get the extra Senate seats. Maybe then this country wouldn’t be going down the shitter if y’all had more votes at the federal level.

4 Likes

So no news on this group buy?

I dont believe a group buy will happen, because A) chris isn’t responding right now, B) All of the shops are starting to get stock of the wheels

Theres a few places to find them rn.

3 Likes

Yep…i don’t see this happening any time soon as different shops have the wheels in stock. I assume ABEC11 had to prioritize his orders and left us on the side margins. Which is understandable considering he must keep good relations with his main clients (skate shops and retailers).

However, i’m gonna let the dust settle a little and try again in a near future. Keep you posted if something comes up.

Ok, ok… I was expecting an anwser that sorry but I have dealers and I need to take care of them and won’t go around them. Sorry but no go for a group buy… but we got just silence and that is a bit disrespectful :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

So, if I knock on your door and you don’t answer…I should take it as disrespectful? While you might be on the other side having a family dinner and thinking me disrespectful for knocking? Maybe people just have shit to do…give them a break dude like you yourself would wish to be treated…

The guy who knows everything best… It’s a difference in time don’t you think when you knocks with no anwser and someone doesn’t anwser for weeks. Maybe he has a reason, maybe… but for now it’s how I feel. I wrote a bit just tinny bit because it’s no big deal but for me it would be better to hear “oh silly kids I can’t do that because that’s not how this business works” and I would be ok even if I’m called 36 years old kid :wink:

1 Like